This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505
This game is completely broken currently. Tried it in r2754 and 2752 to see if it was because of the recent mipmapping changes, but no.

For some reason fullscreen mode doesn't work anymore (it displays 4 glitched screens, 2 of them black, one flickering white/black, and 1 "game" screen that doesn't render anything but the background). The menus don't render correctly either, previously they would "scale" to fullscreen, e.g the graphics got blurred to compensate, now they just appear pixelated as if the screen was zoomed in.

Screenshot (taken from a storymode gateway save, r2752):
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i434...broken.jpg

Last perfectly working revision with identical settings I tried was r2667.

Settings & graphics card specs:

1600x900 fullscreen, 4xAA
Shaders & vertex cache enabled, Save GE to texture, use geometry shader for 2D, use stencil & color options, enable VAO, enable dynamic shader generation
Both memory settings ticked

AMD Radeon HD 6740G2 1 GB (Second latest Catalyst drivers before current 12.9)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy EUR [ULES01505] - Encrypted - by Finzy - 10-02-2012, 02:26 PM