This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505
lasyn Wrote:In my PC, when I try to play story mode lightning, it freeze on second enter to redgateway

Yeah, I have the same issue, reported it on another thread with a log file. Doesn't really seem like the game is fully playable yet...

EDIT: Also, I tried Clusta's config on page 3, but enabling vertex cache keeps freezing or crashing the emulator with "out of memory" errors for me, even when using an almost identical config (without shaders though). Is 4 GB of RAM (and additional 1 GB on the videocard) not enough to play the game with vertex cache enabled, or what? Also, I can't enable the "Large Pages" setting, as I get an error saying that Java doesn't have the permissions to do so. (I have UAC disabled, so it shouldn't be that)
You need Large Pages Enable IN UAC lol
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Finished 012 story. I can't be the only one that can make it through. Are you saving and restarting often?
[Image: 1738896.png]
Another problem: when entering a gate into a tile-based dungeon, sometimes the following occurs: whenever I try to move in any direction the hand-cursor appears at the right edge of the screen, along with a blank white part. At this point, pressing any of the directional buttons makes them flash for a moment then reappear. These are accompanied with the menu's sound effects. Pressing X or O makes the white part and cursor disappear until I press a directional button again. The big problem is, due to this, I can't move.

Any solutions to this particular problem?
at the moment the only one is leave the dungeon and go back in
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
And any way to pass the crash in entering the second tile area, other than loading a real psp save?

EDIT: Nevermind, I ACTUALLY could pass it now, tested on r2204 with vertex cache enabled and slightly lower memory settings (xmx 512 as opposed to 1024) and it gets past it! Big Grin
Some screenies I took in r2204.

Sephiroth wiping various metrosexuals off the face of the Planet. Tongue

[Image: duodecim1.jpg]

[Image: duodecim2.jpg]

[Image: duodecim3.jpg]

[Image: duodecim4.jpg]

Get a freaking shirt, Vaan!

[Image: duodecim5.jpg]

Groovy...

[Image: duodecim6.jpg]

World map

[Image: duodecim7.jpg]

Kefka & Kuja

[Image: duodecim8.jpg]

Settings used;

1920x1080 native res (pics resized to 1280x720), anisotropic filter on, vertex cache enabled, only GE graphics, save GE screen to texture, exclusive full screen mode.

Everything displays fine save for minor texture issues on characters sometimes, and cutscenes occasionally have this weird blur effect, like part of the vision was overlaid with another. I guess that's because I can't enable shaders.
Fullscreen completely working now in r2211 (covers entire screen on 1920x1080). Nice job, devs. Here's a quick video I recorded:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xyBxn4M_G8[/youtube]

Similar settings to Clusta except I didn't have shaders/vertex cache enabled due to ATI. I also set XMS to 256mb. x16 AA, Anisotropic. I generally get around 25-30 FPS in battles, (FRAPS dropped it down a bit in the video) 15~ish FPS on world map. As someone previously noted, the DLC unfortunately doesn't seem to work. I imported my save which had DLC content and it pretty much just disappeared even after dumping the DLC files into PSP/GAME. Sucks since I really like Cloud's DLC costume.

On a side note, I didn't really notice any difference from the US version (ULUS10566) from the EUR version in terms of playability. The only difference I noted was that the default fonts I extracted from my PSP oddly doesn't display in the EUR version when I enable use non-native fonts.
Exertim, did you dump your fonts using this tool PSP Flash Dump v3?
you can try it & see if fonts clear or not.
i dump fonts using those tool.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
(06-28-2011, 06:08 AM)Exertim Wrote: Fullscreen completely working now in r2211 (covers entire screen on 1920x1080). Nice job, devs. Here's a quick video I recorded:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xyBxn4M_G8[/youtube]

Similar settings to Clusta except I didn't have shaders/vertex cache enabled due to ATI. I also set XMS to 256mb. x16 AA, Anisotropic. I generally get around 25-30 FPS in battles, (FRAPS dropped it down a bit in the video) 15~ish FPS on world map. As someone previously noted, the DLC unfortunately doesn't seem to work. I imported my save which had DLC content and it pretty much just disappeared even after dumping the DLC files into PSP/GAME. Sucks since I really like Cloud's DLC costume.

On a side note, I didn't really notice any difference from the US version (ULUS10566) from the EUR version in terms of playability. The only difference I noted was that the default fonts I extracted from my PSP oddly doesn't display in the EUR version when I enable use non-native fonts.
can you tell your PC specs?