This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505
Clusta, I used the exact settings you posted, and it resulted in:

"Exception in thread "GUI" java.lang.NullPointerException"

followed by many lines referring to different libraries, all with "(Unknown Source)".

Jpcsp r2203 32-bit
JPCSP Launcher v1.5.0.8

Core i5 480M @ 2.67 Ghz
4 GB DDR3 RAM
AMD Radeon HD6370M
Win7 Ultimate

So, what's wrong?
i used the same settings too ... (r2196) if i am using shaders the game wont start , without it the game starts but the speed is still low .. so if you have any ideas ?
pc specs:
intel® core™ i3 cpu 530 @ 2.93ghz 2.93 ghz
Ram: 4.00gb
it could be your video card Xemnas
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
You don't actually need to use largepages. I'm not sure if your errors are the same as mine, but it has a knack at crashing when trying to load the umd sometimes. Just keep trying.
[Image: 1738896.png]
@Clusta
In your video, when You play Laguna, U are not using Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode, are U play the rest of story mode on JPCSP, because when I try to play story mode lightning, it freeze on second enter to redgateway

@Xemnas1
same as my CPU. using shader can cause slow & corupted picture. using 2D can cause bad picture. video: Only GE, enable saving GE is best choice to mine although on averege 20 fps. best map fps is lunar just like dissidia before
AMD Athlon II X3 3,1 GB - Geforce 8500GT 256 MB - DDR2 1x2GB - XP SP3 32bit - Wink
so lasyn your not getting the same speed as in the video ?
Wait, so AMD/ATI cards still have problems with shaders? Is there a solution in the working?
(06-24-2011, 07:23 AM)lasyn Wrote: @Clusta
In your video, when You play Laguna, U are not using Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode, are U play the rest of story mode on JPCSP, because when I try to play story mode lightning, it freeze on second enter to redgateway

You mean that crash can be bypassed by having "Handle savedata in crypto mode" selected?

Why is it that I always get a message saying that my savegames are corrupted when I try to load them with that mode enabled? They load fine without it though. Any way I can keep my old savegame and have that crypto mode enabled, so I can bypass the storymode crash? Tongue
(06-25-2011, 11:28 AM)Finzy Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 07:23 AM)lasyn Wrote: @Clusta

You mean that crash can be bypassed by having "Handle savedata in crypto mode" selected?

Why is it that I always get a message saying that my savegames are corrupted when I try to load them with that mode enabled? They load fine without it though. Any way I can keep my old savegame and have that crypto mode enabled, so I can bypass the storymode crash? Tongue

No, I mean to play Story mode laguna, U need to finish several story before.first U must finish lightning story.
In my PC, when I try to play story mode lightning, it freeze on second enter to redgateway

Alternative to play laguna story mode, U can load from original PSP savegame that need to enable "Handle savedata in crypto mode"
That why I ask without enable "Handle savedata in crypto mode", How U an Pass Laguna Story

@Xemnas1
Yeah, right only averege 20fps
AMD Athlon II X3 3,1 GB - Geforce 8500GT 256 MB - DDR2 1x2GB - XP SP3 32bit - Wink
I get Max FPS on Lunar and FF7's Lifestream level lol, go figure one of the more graphic heavy looking ones run faster
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit