This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy - ULES01505
after i finish the first tutorial fights (the one after yuna) the game freezes :S anyone knows why?
are you using the latest Rev 2190?
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
Game plays rather well on build 2190 aside from the random freezes that occur during the start of battles (seems to be a memory issue). Logs don't really show anything in regards to the freezes but here are the error messages presented in the cmd window. Shaders don't work properly for ATI cards (11.6 drivers but hey, what else is new - log provided), unsure about NVIDIA cards.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.html   shaderlog.html (Size: 20.27 KB / Downloads: 108)
(06-18-2011, 01:53 PM)Exertim Wrote: Game plays rather well on build 2190 aside from the random freezes that occur during the start of battles (seems to be a memory issue).
I've increased (doubled) the default MaxPermSize in r2192.
If you are still running into a memory error for this game, you can try Hyakki's launcher. It allows a finer tuning of the memory parameters.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
I have try r2193
I have try Hyakki's launcher, I set MaxPermSize to 512, I got 20fps averege (5 Party battle on Lunar) I enjoy it Smile
but still error like rev2188 I have posted

I try speed hack using "cheat engine", it can do faster on time and menu choice Wink but no faster to fmv and fighting

set video 1x, 2x or 3x there is no different about fps on mine (3x absolutly my choice)
set antialiasing 4x, 8x, 16x there is no different about fps on mine (16x absolutly my choice)

My Computer: AMD Athlon II X3 3,1G - DDR2 1x2GB - Geforce 8500GT 256MB - Windows XP 32bit Java6
Thanks You Dev Team

AMD Athlon II X3 3,1 GB - Geforce 8500GT 256 MB - DDR2 1x2GB - XP SP3 32bit - Wink
Yeah, same issue as lasyn. The game runs great for the first 30-40 minutes but the FPS gradually degrades the longer it's run before eventually freezing due to memory errors.
r2196 with Hayakki's louncer set maxpermsize to 256
It can through to story mode, freeze on 3 first battle tutorial is no longer, Thanks God
But still radom error "The game runs great for the first several bettle but the FPS gradually degrades the longer it's run before eventually freezing due to memory errors"
more low fps than Dissidia FF
movie cutscene very slow and much error graphich like this

AMD Athlon II X3 3,1 GB - Geforce 8500GT 256 MB - DDR2 1x2GB - XP SP3 32bit - Wink
So far, these are the highest launcher settings I can use without code cache errors + random crashes. Some sound effects may glitch out after awhile. I did 5 different battles (different characters + stages) without codecache filling. It's annoying as frame rate drops either by 1/3 or 1/2 after that.

If you can raise code cache higher, than go for it. Anything higher than 128mb for me and it freezes (1-2fps) during ex-bursts. Doing Kuja's three times causes my game to crash. Only did first 2 chapters of storymode so far.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i84FIKbXVis[/youtube]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 1738896.png]
(06-21-2011, 07:14 AM)Clusta Wrote: So far, these are the highest launcher settings I can use without code cache errors + random crashes. Some sound effects may glitch out after awhile. I did 5 different battles (different characters + stages) without codecache filling. It's annoying as frame rate drops either by 1/3 or 1/2 after that.

If you can raise code cache higher, than go for it. Anything higher than 128mb for me and it freezes (1-2fps) during ex-bursts. Doing Kuja's three times causes my game to crash. Only did first 2 chapters of storymode so far.

Incredible freaking awasome Big Grin , Just like play On original PSP
Can You post some video again with first setting of JPCSP, with screen of JPCSP, and what fps stability that You get. Just like KHBBS that U post
Thanks I enjoying your video IdeaIdeaHeartIdeaIdea
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNUut1yCxYY[/youtube]
[Image: 1738896.png]