This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adhoc
psp 
Hello!
How to activate adhoc? want to try it)
I tried to write this (--netServerPortShift 100) and (--netClientPortShift 100) in .bat file.
(04-03-2012, 05:47 PM)Sawanaga Wrote: Hello!
How to activate adhoc? want to try it)
I tried to write this (--netServerPortShift 100) and (--netClientPortShift 100) in .bat file.
You have to add these options at the end of the java command, after "-jar bin/jpcsp.jar", i.e. one Jpcsp with
Code:
... -jar bin/jpcsp.jar --netClientPortShift 100
and another one with
Code:
... -jar bin/jpcsp.jar --netServerPortShift 100
But these options are only required if you run both Jpcsp on the same computer. If you use two computers, these options are not necessary. Anyone having already tried to use 2 computers?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(04-04-2012, 05:51 AM)gid15 Wrote: Anyone having already tried to use 2 computers?

ok just tested with dbz shin budokai but with r2500 cause i can't find the other pc in r2503 and 2506...

i named it jpcsp1 and jpcsp2, i requested a battle with jpcsp1, in jpcsp2(pc2) it said jpcsp1 is requesting but when accepting nothing happen and in jpcsp1(pc1) it says "lost connection to opponent".
wait a bit i'll post logs and pics and more details...
see http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....4#pid63234
gid15 thanks but in Dissidia Final Fantasy its no working yet(
Who known games ,woking with adhoc?
(04-04-2012, 04:02 PM)Sawanaga Wrote: gid15 thanks but in Dissidia Final Fantasy its no working yet(
Who known games ,woking with adhoc?
If you want to help, post a log file from your test Wink
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Sorry guys, but not understanding
where I must enable output in log file?
I tried running it on two computers (one windows and one linux) but I couldn't get them to see each other , maybe its my firewall or port needs to be forwarded or who knows Smile
I do see it broadcasting from iptraf so I can't say for sure if the problem jpcsp / linux / firewall or something else
UDP (200 bytes) from 10.0.1.2:3658 to 10.0.1.255:3658 on eth0 <- windows // This port comes from the windows computer, port 30000 and 3658
UDP (184 bytes) from 10.0.1.1:30000 to 10.0.1.255:30000 on eth0 <- linux (only uses port 30000, I wonder why its not sending on port 3658 like windows)
UDP (184 bytes) from 10.0.1.2:30000 to 10.0.1.255:30000 on eth0 <- windows
Hey gid15 does it changes something if we change the values in --netClientPortShift 100 and in --netServerPortShift 100 ?Besides,I think the jpcsp gives a small amount of time and after that it disconects and shows the conexion error.Tried to play in 2 jpcsps at the same time with adhoc.First I could get to the selection characters in both jpcsp but when I pick a character jpcsp makes the error come up.Later it didn't even let me to the character selection making the same error
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
(04-05-2012, 10:13 AM)virgil94 Wrote: Hey gid15 does it changes something if we change the values in --netClientPortShift 100 and in --netServerPortShift 100 ?Besides,I think the jpcsp gives a small amount of time and after that it disconects and shows the conexion error.Tried to play in 2 jpcsps at the same time with adhoc.First I could get to the selection characters in both jpcsp but when I pick a character jpcsp makes the error come up.Later it didn't even let me to the character selection making the same error
You can use different values for netClientPortShift and netServerPortShift, they just need to be same on both systems. But it makes sense to use different values only if connection errors occur ("cannot bind, port already in use"). The value you specify is used as follows:
- when opening a local port N, the server is actually opening a local port N + 100
- when sending to a remote port N, the client is actually sending to the remote port N + 100

E.g.: when the PSP opens a local port N and sends to a remote port N:

PSP: local N <-> remote N
Jpcsp client: local N <-> remote N + 100
Jpcsp server: local N + 100 <-> remote N
The ports between client and server are "crossed".

(04-05-2012, 06:34 AM)hyakki Wrote: I tried running it on two computers (one windows and one linux) but I couldn't get them to see each other , maybe its my firewall or port needs to be forwarded or who knows Smile
I do see it broadcasting from iptraf so I can't say for sure if the problem jpcsp / linux / firewall or something else
UDP (200 bytes) from 10.0.1.2:3658 to 10.0.1.255:3658 on eth0 <- windows // This port comes from the windows computer, port 30000 and 3658
UDP (184 bytes) from 10.0.1.1:30000 to 10.0.1.255:30000 on eth0 <- linux (only uses port 30000, I wonder why its not sending on port 3658 like windows)
UDP (184 bytes) from 10.0.1.2:30000 to 10.0.1.255:30000 on eth0 <- windows
At least the broadcast mask is computed correctly: 10.0.1.255.
When enabling the log level to DEBUG for the sceNetAdhoc* modules, do you see if some bytes are received on one side "...received..."?
yep it gets a received packet, but it doesn't show the windows game host (linux being the client) but good news that it is receiving data:)
broadcast sent to peers: AdhocctlMessage[nickName='Linux123', macAddress=ae:12:58:29:5c:8e, groupName='', IBSS='Jpcsp', mode=0, channel=0, gameModeComplete=false]
broadcast received from peer: AdhocctlMessage[nickName='hyakki', macAddress=50:cd:dc:b5:f6:eb, groupName='', IBSS='Jpcsp', mode=0, channel=0, gameModeComplete=false]
Successfully received 160 bytes from [B@1f4a968 on port 3658(3658):

when i tried switching linux the game host/server i got a permission denied error in java, ill try again as a root user in a little bit to see if it goes away
edit even as root it gets the permission denied error when trying to host a game.....

(game im testing is Resistance Retribution since I know that game worked on two windows jpcsp's)

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 10.89 KB / Downloads: 91)
.rar   logroot.rar (Size: 13.85 KB / Downloads: 93)