This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
The 3rd Birthday - ULUS10567
(04-02-2011, 08:32 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(04-02-2011, 02:24 PM)IVXXX Wrote: hyakki, your 2050 build has some extra features, doesn't it? New upscale filter, ability to change internal resolution? I just can't get 3D graphics look as smooth as in your screenshots.

nah I don't use any of that since its buggy (never works right for me), I just force 16x anti-alias with my video card.
Yeah,thanks for the info Wink works great.
CPU: Intel Core I7 3770 OC'ed 4.2GHz
RAM 8GB DDR3
Nvidia GTX 560
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Currently using Driver 310.90 WHQL
Got tha game workn thanx 2 LEE.only prob iz tha sound and music keeps skipping??
can anyone post their pc's specs?

i'm getting 13 fps for some reason. i'm using the lowest res and none for filtering. i haven't forced my aa (yet) and i'm using the recommended settings except for the sonicstage option (i pan to download it once i got everything running properly).

13 fps is hardly playable. funny i can run crysis on max on my rig and i can't even run this.

my specs:
amd 5000+
4 gb ram
gts 450
^ I love when people would say the same thing on pcsx2 fourm. Someone told me once that you need twice the power of the actual console your trying to emulate for it to run at full speed with no slow downs. It might be the same for this. And be lucky its 13 fps. I'm only getting 11 at best of times.
One more time!
lil video I made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMAHfTArHRM

and...

FPS(only GE graphics enabled), when I boot up my PC and launch jpcps/java application for first time:
[Image: s2193w.th.jpg]

FPS(only GE graphics enabled) after I go to control panel and change affinity to 3, when back to 4 cores.
[Image: s2194.th.jpg]

In subsequent runs I get +30fps right off the bat. Some sort of java quirk or what?
hello everyone ^^ similarly i tried to install The 3rd Birthday
and followed the steps needed to run JPCSP 2050 version and even followed lee's steps to configuration

after loading the .iso and clicking on run
Jpcsp v0.6 2050 - The 3rd Birthday FPS : 1, Average FPS : 1.0
is shown .. and there a black screen is produced.

Strangely though, if this is a "graphical" issue on my side i shouldn't be able to run Crysis 2 on full graphics.. as a form of comparison. does anyone encounter similar happenings as i?

Thank you for your time , hopes for a reply

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hi i have no demo 2062 but 2054 i have plz help tanx
sorry for my bad eng
have any1 try build 2062?
i've tried 3rd birthday on it, but there is no fmv/scene (the fps keeps running,though)
but in game works fine
is there any special setting for 2062?
(04-10-2011, 07:13 PM)rekka Wrote: have any1 try build 2062?
i've tried 3rd birthday on it, but there is no fmv/scene (the fps keeps running,though)
but in game works fine
is there any special setting for 2062?

Enable the media engine in the media tab of the configurations menu. Also install sonic stage 4.3 and enable decode with sonic stage in the media tab to enable sound.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

how can i download sonic stage 4.3 ?