This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Gods Eater Burst - ULUS10563
(04-22-2012, 10:43 AM)nightflyer Wrote:
(04-22-2012, 10:40 AM)Vegerunks Wrote: Am I the only one that finds it funny at how much some people freak out over a game not working on JPCSP when they could just play it on their psp if they aren't pirating it? lol

You are not. But it really is astounding how much JPCSP can do already.

True but there are games that you can't play at full speed,I'm still waiting for jpcsp to improve but meantinme I play at my psp
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
accually the reason why the cant be played is because playstation portable Network cant read the character code ..thats what it said for me if someone can some how connect to the network through the emulator then were good for alot more games
(04-12-2011, 08:17 PM)hyakki Wrote: yea now it loads , even get intro the menu a little but with alot of pauses (invalid memory and imports, if you keep clicking run it gets through a few of them, but it will fully crash right after you make a new character and it trys to save)

edit - after going back into the game it really did save the game so if you load that save it gets in-game
edit 2 - seems random sometimes it will get in game after char creation (for some reason the option GE to textures helps.)

voice, bgm seems to work (at least till where i tested to (game intro and cutscene)
the blue screen is the intro movie , it just shows blue screen can hear the audio though
weird rainbow effect and overbright effect on some scenes

what settings did you use to get it this far
Code:
Unmapped import at 0x08A0F538 [0x19884A15] Module 'sceMd5' - 09fbf918 00000000 0000b548
Unmapped import at 0x08A0F550 [0xA30206C2] Module 'sceMd5' - 09fbf918 08a8e8d8 00000004
Unmapped import at 0x08A0F548 [0x98E31A9E] Module 'sceMd5' - 09fbf920 00000026 09fbf910
sceMd5 has been implemented in r2553. Could you re-test this game and post an updated log file at INFO level?
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
ok i will
the new version declines the JPCsp 1.07 Launcher
never mind it works the new 2554 doesnt pause it runs through but the game stills in the loop load on Burst but on god eater J version it loads great character walks around with normal frps but it freeze when loading up for mission starts[Image: Untitled%2010.jpg][img]file:///C:/Users/5%20Dimension%20Of%20Art/Pictures/Debut/Untitled%2010.jpg[/img]:exclamation:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here the log for GOD Eaters Burst if also if theres some settings anyone want me to use in the batch file can anybody tell post a pic or post log.
It have something to do with this thread
jpcsp. Allegrex.compiler.runtimeThread.run<RuntimeThread.java:51>

this is tha prob
well thats for god eaters

Could you retest with r2557? dan83 reported that this would improve this game...
Please always provide a log file (see my signature).
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
ok cool
um weres the link
The Games runs through Flawlessly when loading up or making a new character just 1 problem left still want load on quest

It Runs alot better in start up i been working on the configs all do on it so the next think is the quest loading
maby 64 bit version it might runbetter
using r2558
still freezes up on the character making screen
i tried to load my save game but it froze up
here is the log

Attached Files
.zip   log.html.zip (Size: 33.11 KB / Downloads: 83)