This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Gods Eater Burst - ULUS10563
psp 
When hitting Yes on is this character okay, it froze, I have SonicStage installed, and using MediaEngine, and use SonicStage checked.

08A0F554:[03FFFFCC]: syscall 0xFFFFF [unknown]
08A0F558:[03E00008]: jr $ra
08A0F55C:[00130F0C]: syscall 0x04C3C [sceMpegAvcDecode]
08A0F560:[03E00008]: jr $ra
08A0F564:[0013124C]: syscall 0x04C49 [sceMpegRingbufferDestruct]

The rest of the log is included as attachment.. I really hope you guys get this game working! Big Grin
-EDIT: I am using the latest svn revision, just to let you guys know! Smile

Regards,

GodEater

Attached Files
.txt   dump.txt (Size: 1.89 KB / Downloads: 73)
Videos are now working in r2474

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 14.17 KB / Downloads: 76)
is it fixed? please reply to me now.. I wanted to play this game... I've been searching on how to make it work for two days... but it won't thanks.. please how can I fix it? thanks
it seens to work with 2099 and 2023 try it
tested in 2100 movies work ok, cutscenes work too, the key to play this game is not mark any memory options it will make the game freeze after the first cutscene

in the new revision it won't work too, it keeps there it don't crash but the load never ends, so just get a old rev Smile the frame rate is great btw
(04-18-2012, 04:57 AM)Karen Wrote: tested in 2100 movies work ok, cutscenes work too, the key to play this game is not mark any memory options it will make the game freeze after the first cutscene

in the new revision it won't work too, it keeps there it don't crash but the load never ends, so just get a old rev Smile the frame rate is great btw
Could you post log files for both cases (i.e. working in 2100 and not working on latest)?

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
in 2100 it get past the first cutscene, but we have to press "run" a lot of times during all the loads, because a memory error keep happening, and a lot of unmpamed imports and memory acesses errors, loads and loads of them, and when we go to the first mission it will hang randomly, with a aray out of bonds etc.

in the most recent revision, we can't even get that far, it gets looping in the load, it won't crash or anything only a eternal loading screen that never ends

and i don't know how to make logs and stuff, someone else do its only unmark the memory options and do the log Smile
this game has always been like that it will either work or it wont (that's why its still in half playable)

I think I was able to reproduce the loading screen loop log says

Failed module allocation of size 0x000BE8F0 for 'disc0:/sce_lbn0x65260_size0x113544' (maxFreeMemSize=0x000A9E00)

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 16.31 KB / Downloads: 88)
Am I the only one that finds it funny at how much some people freak out over a game not working on JPCSP when they could just play it on their psp if they aren't pirating it? lol
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(04-22-2012, 10:40 AM)Vegerunks Wrote: Am I the only one that finds it funny at how much some people freak out over a game not working on JPCSP when they could just play it on their psp if they aren't pirating it? lol

You are not. But it really is astounding how much JPCSP can do already.