This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Would like this added to jpcsp
Honestly, i agree with mordaki. There are other sites which i wont link how to fix/remove the prometheus loader to make the ISO's and Cso's MOST PPL download on www.******bay.com or www.kicka$$*******.com or whatsoever website, the majority uses this emu for it probably.....

Maybe code a mod for it oresomething? WTB the trunk source x]!

You dont honestly think ppl rather use this emu on the PC on a slow FPS & Resolution then a full PSP working one linked to the PS3 and play it on their LCD tv @ home are you x0?.............
(03-13-2011, 06:01 PM)marmars Wrote: Honestly, i agree with mordaki.

Oh? You agree on that? Then I think it is OK for everybody. Thanks for letting us know. Now go play elsewhere and leave us alone, please!
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
@mordaki and marmars:
No one here is really interested in judgements on JPCSP's purpose. That's something that has already been discussed and it has already been explained in the best way possible.
If you want to keep ranting and finding ways to justify piracy that's your problem.
The Prometheus patch is a mod itself. How are we supposed to support emulation of mods? JPCSP emulates applications as they are, obviously, modified content is not supported.

As I already disclosed, you don't need to use any 3rd party application to remove the Prometheus patch. Just extract the EBOOT.OLD from the ISO image, rename it to [DISC ID].BIN and place it in the main JPCSP folder (where you have the batch files). It will override the patched BOOT.BIN and be loaded instead. This is nothing then a quick search wouldn't reveal.
What you will do with this information, it's your problem, but we have no plans on supporting patch removal, because we're not supposed to support these kind of applications.
(03-13-2011, 06:01 PM)marmars Wrote: Honestly, i agree with mordaki. There are other sites which i wont link how to fix/remove the prometheus loader to make the ISO's and Cso's MOST PPL download on www.******bay.com or www.kicka$$*******.com or whatsoever website, the majority uses this emu for it probably.....

Maybe code a mod for it oresomething? WTB the trunk source x]!

You dont honestly think ppl rather use this emu on the PC on a slow FPS & Resolution then a full PSP working one linked to the PS3 and play it on their LCD tv @ home are you x0?.............

Just because jpcsp CAN be used for piracy doesn't mean it was meant to. According to your logic, anything that can be used for piracy means it's suppose to be used for it. That would mean computers in general are meant to be used for piracy. You can download music illegally, download games you didn't pay for or download movies. All these activities are piracy but does that mean using a computer is piracy/illegal? If that were true then I'd be in jail by now.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

This emu is not meant for you to pirate off of. This fourm isn't going for it and nether is the emulator. What you do on your pc is your on your pc not everyone else. Stop asking for it to be easier for you to pirate this game. GOD! This one guy awhile back PM me for a decrypted copy of khbbs. He wouldn't leave the F alone. I still didn't give it to him. ...I wonder if I still have the pm's. I'mma go check. O_O
One more time!
Quote:This one guy awhile back PM me for a decrypted copy of khbbs. He wouldn't leave the F alone. I still didn't give it to him. ...I wonder if I still have the pm's. I'mma go check. O_O
well, in that case you just report him to whoever can use the banhammer here to fix the problem.

another option is to play dumb and say you dunno what he's talking about, that you don't have anything like that, that you don't understand what he means and you have no idea how to do it, preferably in the most casual sounding tone without any condescending crap, big words or any "official talk" stuff. most people will give up then.

many forums also have pm blacklists/ignore lists, so you can add him to that. this one has it under (http://www.emunewz.net/forum/usercp.php?...=editlists) i think.