This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4 Average
God of War: Ghost of Sparta - USA - UCUS98737
I make some test and the option "Extract media files to TMP folder" must be enable in order to get the .at3 files; however, SoundForge can't play on that format so they must be to other one that i guess is .oma so SoundForge can play it. I will update the info when i get it work.
[Image: montcer.png]
(10-19-2012, 03:55 AM)montcer9012 Wrote: From your log:
(10-19-2012, 01:37 AM)R13BONX Wrote: TITLE = God of War®: Ghost of Sparta EUR psphome.ru
There's no support for piracy man, sorry.

@montcer9012 : what this mean bro?,,

yes i'l be waiting u to update info bout the sound,, Big Grin
cz so many games japan without a sound too,,
THX'S BROTHER!...
You download the game from internet, which is illegal.
(03-30-2011, 02:44 PM)morevvine Wrote:
(03-30-2011, 01:15 PM)DevilNeverCry Wrote: here ) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZT1BZ2T
thx alot for save Smile

if at all u have a save file right after u get thera bane pls send me, coz the game freeze there
BTW, starting from 2796 ingame videos go with sound, and in other games as well
Excellent job, gid, as usual
SoftwareMode make nice graphics but speed goes down to 1~3 FPS.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   r2841x64 - GOWGOS (InfoLog+Profiler-SoftwareMode).7z (Size: 168.43 KB / Downloads: 122)
Hello everyone,
would anyone be kind enough to upload a save file after the rope glitch in the temple of athena, the megaupload link is dead. Please please! Thanks in advance!
Only PAL saves if it's of any use for you.
P.S. By the way, what revision are you using? I thought that this issue was fixed.
(12-20-2012, 05:56 PM)Gundark Wrote: Only PAL saves if it's of any use for you.
P.S. By the way, what revision are you using? I thought that this issue was fixed.

Thanks for the reply, PAL saves are just fine mate.
I`m using jpcsp r2838
P.S.: I tried jpcsp r2927 also and still same problem
New Catalyst 13.2 work with Jpcsp ?? I have Ati 6670 and it is very slow with GOW . = (