This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No color just black and white
Ok so today I upgraded my Radeon 4670's driver to version 11-2 and now when I try to play a game the game is black and white and the screen flashes from time to time.Running Windows 7 Ultimate.

Its the same for all revisions.Any idea why? I didnt have this problem before Sad.
it could be the drivers, ATI doesn't have the best known records for nicely upgraded drivers
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
(02-23-2011, 05:23 PM)Vegerunks Wrote: it could be the drivers, ATI doesn't have the best known records for nicely upgraded drivers

I rolled back my driver and its still the same.What could be causing is there any way of fixing it except for deleting all my ati drivers and installing an older version
Turn up your graphics card settings.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Turn OFF, shaders.
Ok running latest version driver and with shaders ON i get color. No shaders = no color
:S :?
Ok revision 2099 using Only GE Graphics I get color but in game its still black and white.
After i download Harvest Moon: Hero Of Leaf Valley, i played it in jpcsp-windows-x86 and it flashes black and white