This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
(11-06-2011, 10:08 AM)digiadventures Wrote: Yeah,something strange is going on. I am now in chapter 3 and cleared few fights,still no AI stuck. Not one after very first battle at almorica castle.
Yet I do get black screens at animations you dont.
What is even more strange is that we got almost same system.
I am also running win7 64bit java update 29 ( latest from java.com )
I tried 2361 and 2367 and there is no changes ( get black screen at same spots and no AI stuck )
Downloaded latest SonicStage from sony website.
Could you post your exact settings ?
I am running vertex cashe,shaders,2d shader, enable vao and saving ge screen, then 50 method size and 4x anti aliasing. Media engine and enable audio also enabled of course. Everything alse default.
But I did try all default options when black screen hapened and it still hapened.
Only explanation would be path difference. I was on chaos,now on neutral.
But then why I didnt get AI stuck at fight with Moldova where everybody alse got it ? I loaded the game on purpose 2 times and finished the fight with no problem !
Maybe that very first battle is bugged if you load and carry the bug later ? You didnt by any chance load the game before the almorica by using "start" trick ?
I didnt save the game before I got to moldova fight

My first time AI stuck was at Hill. so I just disable Audio thread to try if it works. and It works untill moldova fight.
I'm running Roryn setting. except I hit up Ingnore invalid memory access(for my quick snapshot) and method size is 3000.
I'll try make it 50 and to test again.
And you are running Sonicstage 4.3 right?

(10-29-2011, 03:54 PM)Roryn Wrote: I do use Nvidia too and have none of these problems. Here are my video settings:
* Use verter cache
* Use shaders
* Use a geometry shader
* Disable ubo
* Enable vao
* Enable saving ge screen

Messages In This Thread
RE: TACTICS OGRE Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565 [Encrypted] - by godwind - 11-06-2011, 10:35 AM