This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
(03-01-2013, 04:26 PM)Domdziedzic Wrote: I think I have finally found proper configuration for me (no AI freeze, no problems during cut-scenes):

My PC spec (mid-range priced laptop from 2007):
JPCSP 2985 from 2013-02-24,
Intel Core 2 duo @1,83ghz,
3 gig ram,
Nvidia geforce 8400M GS,
Windows Home Premium 32 bit,
and TO:LUCT runs @ 40-60 fps.

1) you should read the JPCSP Launcher Settings Guide
2) my configuration:
a) differences between my settings and guide:
- xss size: 2 (default)
- xms size: 128 (default)
- system profile: custom
- garbage collector: custom
- ResCodeCacheSize: 64
- MaxPermSize: 98
b) video:
- enable: use vertex, saving GE screen
c) audio: disable everything
d) memory: enable ignore invalid memory access
e) media: enable media engine, SonicStage, debug font
f) compiler: use compiler (dynarec), max method size: 100
g) crypto: enable extract original PGD
h) display: 4x aa, native
3) Enable the Lock Pages i tried to do this on windows home premium, but i have no idea whether successfully or not.

I got:
Quote:Java HotSpot client VM warning: JVM cannot use large large page memory because it does not have enough privilege to lock pages in memory
... but Tactics Ogre on JPCSP runs great.

You have to activate the launcher as an administrator by right click in order for that to actually take effect. I actually stumbled across it when trying to activate gpedit.msc to lock pages for my windows 7 home premium.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TACTICS OGRE Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565 [Encrypted] - by Dscafe - 03-05-2013, 05:38 PM