This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - ULUS10565
Playable /w possible minor bugs
Re-Test @ r2810

Previous game history

r1993
game has font/text problems (mostly missing), but main game appears playable.
Unfortunately I haven't had much free time to get into this game yet. so i only tested until the first battle.

attached info log

.rar   log.rar (Size: 43.71 KB / Downloads: 382)
How about FPS?
i get about 60-72fps (if its accurate)
Wow, so fast lol. I only got about 10-15 fps during in-game, takes me ages to finish the tarot card. The only part where it's fast are main menu and opening video(?) I think. It's because of my low end graphics card I think.
well i only played till the first battle (after selecting the cards) fps are from 40-72 fps.
anyhow while testing (with headphones this time) music plays but only for about 1 second then stops so not sure whats up with that.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I get a similar issue but the text is blocked out, not just missing.

Hello All, for some reason I can't get the game to load. I get this error: Patched module "Prometheus Loader" detected! Patched files are not supported by JPCSP! anyone know what's wrong? thanks
(02-21-2011, 12:27 AM)TenchuX Wrote: Hello All, for some reason I can't get the game to load. I get this error: Patched module "Prometheus Loader" detected! Patched files are not supported by JPCSP! anyone know what's wrong? thanks

well for your information, thank you for letting us know that you are downloaded an ISO for that game... and that means piracy, and the forum here doesn't support piracy...Tongue
ok i have JPCSP v0.6 win32 and i also have jpcsp0.3win(rev1105) <-- this one i will use for this cuz it gives me a logger window for errors so check it out plz....

[Image: helpmewiththisplz.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[Image: helpmewiththisplz2.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and screen just stays black =)
(02-26-2011, 06:30 PM)ogfolks Wrote: ok i have JPCSP v0.6 win32 and i also have jpcsp0.3win(rev1105) <-- this one i will use for this cuz it gives me a logger window for errors so check it out plz....

and screen just stays black =)

It's because you downloaded the game. Discuss about this somewhere else!
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit