This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savedata Encryption/Decryption
(03-15-2011, 10:58 PM)beanclr Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 10:22 PM)Toa of Mirrors Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 10:06 PM)beanclr Wrote: Google is your friend dude. XD

That makes no sense. How do I decrypt gamesaves?
My eye started twitching. How did that not make sense. Okay I never decrypt a save for Jpcsp. If you can't find it using google then their isn't one. Well you might need to upload it to your psp (decrypted save) then save that one on the psp then copy the save( Now encrypted save) and put it in the savegame folder. This is all theory. I'mma try it later.

Will SED work on JPCSP or my PSP?
Hmm, interesting discussion but I think "Google" alone won't do the trick.

First, I think (I haven't tested it yet) the "Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode" works "on-fly". Have anyone tested it like this:

- Setting "Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode" ON
- Load encrypted savegame from the PSP
- while still running the game change setting "Handle SAVEDATA in crypto mode" OFF
- Save the game
- I think the Savegame then should be a decrypted one.

Anyone can test this? I'm not on my machine for at least a couple of hours.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
i did tested it, it doesn't work like that
(03-16-2011, 02:00 PM)oliox Wrote: i did it doesn´t work like that

OK, thanks for testing
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Old topic, but I just tried the following out to get JPCSP saves working on a PSP and it actually worked, at least for 1 game so far. Needs a HEN/CFW though. Got my Disgaea: AoD save transferred over successfully.

There's a plugin called Save Game Deemer that outputs decrypted save data to a separate folder when you save, and loads those files, instead of the original, if they're available. It's meant for save game editing, etc. Anyway, I suck at explaining things, but basically you bait and switch the JPCSP save with the decrypted save the plugin outputs and trick it into loading that instead.

Edit: Bleh, I give up. can't can't any other saves I have to transfer over with the above or savestates. Guess not all games work.
can you send me a download link for chnnlsv.prx
First of all, sorry for being somewhat absent lately, both from the forums and from the commits, but I've been massively busy attempting to reverse engineer several of the missing technologies of the PSP system (SAVEDATA/NPDRM/ATRAC3plus). Confused
Fortunately, my work is finally showing some results and I've finally managed to fix properly all the amctrl.prx and chnnlsv.prx functions. Big Grin

As of r2381, when saving in crypto mode, the PARAM.SFO file should now be properly formatted in the same way as the PSP ones generally are (including the hashes' field).
This should now allow saved data to be ported to the PSP, since the PSP looks for these hashes and checks them, but it still needs to be tested intensively.
All testing is welcome! Wink
Tekken 6 and Wipeout Pure still cannot load their saved data (Tekken 6 gives an error and Wipeout Pure hangs).

I'm now off to work so ill be back in the evenings.
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
Hi Hykem, welcome back and thanks for trying to make JPCSP and PSP saves portable. I tried porting my JPCSP saves of Persona 1, Persona 2, and Resistance Retribution to my PSP and they're still detected as corrupted. I also made a fresh save of a new game of Persona 2 on my PSP, port it over to JPCSP, made a save in JPCSP, then port it back to PSP, and it's still detected as corrupted with error code 80110306.
Btw Tekken 6 gives me Error 0x80110326 when it tries to load its savegame (on JPCSP).
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15