This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Savedata Encryption/Decryption
(03-15-2011, 12:59 AM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 12:53 AM)Toa of Mirrors Wrote: Is there a way to input an encrypted save and output a decrypted save?

enable handle savedata in crypto mode for encrypted savedata, turn it off for decrypted savedata.

Yeah, but I want to see if I can port any of my old savedata from Birth By Sleep to Final Mix (both of which work on JPCSP by the way), and SED doesn't work for me, so I want to decrypt a preexisting Birth By Sleep PSP gamesave and, if it works, reencrypt it, or resave it decrypted, to load it on my PSP.
(03-15-2011, 01:06 AM)Toa of Mirrors Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 12:53 AM)Toa of Mirrors Wrote: Is there a way to input an encrypted save and output a decrypted save?

enable handle savedata in crypto mode for encrypted savedata, turn it off for decrypted savedata.

Yeah, but I want to see if I can port any of my old savedata from Birth By Sleep to Final Mix (both of which work on JPCSP by the way), and SED doesn't work for me, so I want to decrypt a preexisting Birth By Sleep PSP gamesave and, if it works, reencrypt it, or resave it decrypted, to load it on my PSP.

I don't think that's possible since with the option enabled, you can't load a decrypted savedata to save it as encrypted and vise versa. You'd have to play through the game with the option enabled and save then move it to your psp.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Is their anyway to get it to auto select with version is needs? Its just a pain starting KHBBS only to realize I still have it off from playing Crisis Core or Persona...... I really need to get some more games. Oh anyone excited for NGP. I don't think we would get a emulater for that for at least seven years after it's release.
One more time!
(03-15-2011, 01:31 AM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 01:06 AM)Toa of Mirrors Wrote:

I don't think that's possible since with the option enabled, you can't load a decrypted savedata to save it as encrypted and vise versa. You'd have to play through the game with the option enabled and save then move it to your psp.

Is there a tool out there that can decrypt PSP saves?
^That tool would be your psp.
One more time!
save game rurouni kenshin saisen from gamefaqs can't load with enable crypto mode.
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
(03-15-2011, 04:04 AM)beanclr Wrote: ^That tool would be your psp.

How do you mean?
Google is your friend dude. XD
One more time!
(03-15-2011, 10:06 PM)beanclr Wrote: Google is your friend dude. XD

That makes no sense. How do I decrypt gamesaves?
(03-15-2011, 10:22 PM)Toa of Mirrors Wrote:
(03-15-2011, 10:06 PM)beanclr Wrote: Google is your friend dude. XD

That makes no sense. How do I decrypt gamesaves?
My eye started twitching. How did that not make sense. Okay I never decrypt a save for Jpcsp. If you can't find it using google then their isn't one. Well you might need to upload it to your psp (decrypted save) then save that one on the psp then copy the save( Now encrypted save) and put it in the savegame folder. This is all theory. I'mma try it later.
One more time!