This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patapon - UCUS98711
Hi,

I have Patapon 1 version [UCUS98711] and JPcsp r1951. Game crashes in main manu. Please help.

[Image: 141607t.jpg]
try the latset one it might help you can get it from : http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
Thx for new version!Smile It helped but now game crashes here:

[Image: 15hjxhy.jpg]
psp 
I have encountered the same problem, except I'm sure its not frozen but instead a failure of analog input. Though I have no solution. If anyone knows anything pertaining this issue we are having please fill us in.
You are right. FPP are still jumping so its not freez... How to solve this problem ;/ ?
1. download and install sonicstage 4.3: http://download.cnet.com/SonicStage-CP/3...96458.html
2. download latest jpcsp (windows 32bit version) from http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
or download r1985 that for me the best jpcsp to play patapon 2
3. extract it to a folder
4. start jpcsp with start-windows-x86.bat file
5. open configurations: options/configuration
6. on Video tab: uncheck all
7. on Media tab: check "Use Media Engine" and "Decode with SonicStage"
8. start patapon2
9. have fun!
HY
r1895 with media and sonic stage ENEABLED
FREEZ at the last pic
and
r1895 with media & sonic stage DISEABLED
FREEZE AT THE LAST PIC
GOD JOB GUYS
NOW IT IS PLAYABLE,FULL SPEED AND SOUNDBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wait, so how did you solve it if both freezes? :\

I get stuck at the pact signing page too.
(04-09-2011, 12:04 PM)Ricket Wrote: Wait, so how did you solve it if both freezes? :\

I get stuck at the pact signing page too.

This /\
After a long time messing with everything, I finally managed to get to the pact signing screen with media engie+decode with sonicstage settings.
But I can't pass the pact signing screen, I've tried everything, please help.

Edit:
i downloaded r1985, and the pact signing part worked. but after saving, i passed the save to the latest build and started playing there because the delay is slightly smaller in the latest build.
its very playable, but the delay could still be worked on. (latest build = r2081 at that time)
Should be able to move this to playable, although slowdown is immense on the level where I have the catapult to the point where it's unbeatable.
What Configuration do you guys use, aside from Use mediaengine and Sonic stage?

Using the latest build.