This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii wake ga Nai Portable - ULJS00358
What's the furthest anyone has been able to play in jpcsp? No matter what I do the game crashes when it tries to display the first ORN icon in the top-left for the SisCaly tournament. This happens right after the line 沙織「きりりん氏、ナイスアイデアでござる!」 in AKYO_0030A.
i have the patch, how do instal it?
(05-31-2011, 04:58 AM)Xmate Wrote: i have the patch, how do instal it?

What patch is this? AFAIK the English patch for this game is currently being worked on and still a long way from release: http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?tit...i_Portable
(05-31-2011, 08:06 AM)Itaru Wrote:
(05-31-2011, 04:58 AM)Xmate Wrote: i have the patch, how do instal it?

What patch is this? AFAIK the English patch for this game is currently being worked on and still a long way from release: http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?tit...i_Portable

the font patch, i unzipped it, and it has a patch, how do i instal it?
(05-31-2011, 11:33 AM)Xmate Wrote: the font patch, i unzipped it, and it has a patch, how do i instal it?

Put the font files in the flash0\font folder, then check "Use non-native fonts from flash0 folder" in the Media tab. I don't know what's inside that font patch that you got though, so the above may not work if that patch doesn't contain the actual PSP font files. I used the font files which I dumped from my own PSP and it's working just fine.
thanks, but im having another issue, when i start run the iso, i get the company logos, but instead of the opening tune i get static, so i press enter, and get the ain menu, after pressing star game, i nly get a sky background, n images, no letters or text, an also a star on the bottom right corner. so i only press X, and get an image of kirino in the room, but its black and wihte, so im dont get any visual at all D:
anyone nows how to fix this, im running this on the Jpcs r2050 emulator, i really want to play this game -__-
(06-03-2011, 03:15 AM)Xmate Wrote: anyone nows how to fix this, im running this on the Jpcs r2050 emulator, i really want to play this game -__-

If you really want to play this game then play it on a real PSP, preferably hooked up to your PC so that you can play it through your PC's monitor and gamepad. That's the best way to play PSP games. Wink
Just a question (what a surprise, eh? Big Grin ) How can I dump fonts from a PSP game so that I can use it in JPCSP? A step-by-step instruction would be appreciated. Thanks.
Google psp flash dump v3.
Guys, already have some solution to the problem of audio?
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @2,83GHz
GA-EP45-UD3L rev1.1
2x2GB DDR2 800 OCZ Platinium
Nvidia GF 8600GT 512MB DDR3 600/1200/800
PSU Goldship Real Power 600W
HD Western Digital Caviar Black SATA3 1TB
LG L1753T 17'
CM690
Windows 7 Ultimate X64