This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Portable - JP - ULJS00430
running with jpcsp r2476
Setting: every setting unchecked

the game seem running fine, but if you chose choice 1 in the third screenshot, the game will freeze the scene after it. if you chose chose choice 2 or 3, you can proceed until you reach the scene in the last screenshot, the game still run (music still playing and background still moving) but you can't do anything, according to the log file, it seem that the emu failed to play a movie. i tried Use Media engine and decode audio with sonic stage but it still won't work. i'm really hope this get fixed soon since i love both the anime and the game.
[Image: YmI4m.png]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 14.39 KB / Downloads: 96)
i just confirmed that the freeze if you chose choice 1 in the third screenshot is also caused by the emulator failed to play a movie, here is the log file. and i don't knows if this help or not, i'm also uploaded the psmf.prx module file from the game, hope it help.

Attached Files
.rar   log2.rar (Size: 6.37 KB / Downloads: 96)
.rar   psmf.rar (Size: 6.63 KB / Downloads: 93)
i don't really think it's legal to upload parts of the game though. while the module could be probably ignored since it's a part of the psp sdk or wherever the devs get the modules from (isn't it? i doubt the game devs reinvent the wheel each time and create their own drivers), the movie's definitely not ok.
(03-17-2012, 07:52 AM)serio Wrote: i don't really think it's legal to upload parts of the game though. while the module could be probably ignored since it's a part of the psp sdk or wherever the devs get the modules from (isn't it? i doubt the game devs reinvent the wheel each time and create their own drivers), the movie's definitely not ok.

thank, i'm removed the movie file
I got info from internet
that if you have freeze in map just go to sleep mode 3 seconds
can someone make the patch for this ??
(03-19-2012, 07:42 AM)clyn445 Wrote: I got info from internet
that if you have freeze in map just go to sleep mode 3 seconds
can someone make the patch for this ??

that just happen on real psp when you play pirated version of the game. the emulator go through that part completely fine, jpcsp just hang the game whenever it play a movie
tried with the last revision, movie still not working Sad
I'm having the similar problem with JPCSP r2736 (32 bit ver + 32 bit Java 6, Media Engine enabled). The BGM is still playing but there is nothing on the screen, some sound effect can be heard if enable 'Decode audio file with SonicStage'. I have tried various settings but still not working. The same thing happened with 64 bit ver and Java 7. Hope there will be some fix to this Sad

Spec: i7 2670qm, hd6770m, 8gb ram, win7 64 bit

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 8.31 KB / Downloads: 76)
movies played in r2788, no more hanging, the game is now fully playable!
Moved to playable then
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]