This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To Aru Majutsu No Index - ULJS00329
excuse my ignorance, what do you mean with "Change VertexInfo.java:542"?
I download jpcsp but i don't have any "VertexInfo.java" file, have I to download anything else? >.<
help me, this game seems great
to make that change you would have to compile jpcsp yourself, (you need the JDK and a Java compiler such as ant, eclipse or netbeans.)

the jpcsp source can be found here.
https://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/
psp 
It's not necesary anymore, as the changes were already commited.
Just download latest revision (r2440)
and use these settings:

Options->Video->Filters->Anisotropic DON'T ENABLE (I was not able to load 3D battles, but maybe just my graphic card was not able to handle it)

Options->Configuration->...
->Video:
use all of the bellow, some are necesity for proper working, some increase FPS by a lot (don't use any others)
Code:
Use vertex cache
Use shaders
Use a Geometry Shader for 2D rendering
Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader
Enable dynamic shader generation
Enable the shader implementatin for the "Stencil Test"
Enable the shader implementation for the "Color Mask"
Disable optimized VertexInfo reading
->Media
required if you want bg music and videos
Code:
Use Media Engine
Extract media files to tmp folder (speeds up the second loading)
Decode audio files with SonicStage (install SonicStage first)
->Crypto
look here for how EBOT.BIN can be used to speed up the game loadng.
->Display->Anti-aliasing -> DON'T ENABLE (I was not able to load 3D battles, but maybe just my graphic card was not able to handle it)
Thanks, it works!!
anyone get freaking slow FPS with AMD card (I'm using 6950, at Catalyst 12.1), it's only 7-8 fps. Using the latest build (2475)

Even my laptop has better FPS at 20 with nvidia 420m, same setting.
I think that Enable decoding of indexed textures (using CLUT) in shader option is causing FPS drop but if I disable it, characters won't show in the battle (only some floating pixels) but at playable FPS.

I'll try update the driver to 12.2 but not sure if it'll solve the problem.
Tested on 2718

shows movie , menus , gets in-game, since I couldn't test this game very long I decided to move it to half playable for now.

Moved to
Half Playable

Previous Status:
Intro Games

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r2718(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 178.16 KB / Downloads: 79)
First time I played it with r3095 and using the setting that zaeraal2 give, I found no problem, but after I use r3140, there's a little graphic problem, only a little and it's not disturbing

here's the image: