This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To Aru Majutsu No Index - ULJS00329
(06-14-2011, 03:13 PM)Animelover Wrote: Can someone send a working download link for the game? pleaz =)
go away pirate.
anyone get lucky at 2344 svn (latest version at 11/1/2011) ?

I get the same problem (2344)
- still black screen at menu screen right after movie intro ( I know I may continue the game here but giving up because i can't see what to choose lol )

- audio works fine, only graphic missing.
><

This game can be playable, if somehow we can find the way to get rid of this black screen of death. I'm using AMD card, 6950. I wonder if Nvidia cards have any better ?

here some info taken from my logger, hope the devs can find something

439044 [GUI] WARN ge - Shader log: Vertex shader(s) linked, fragment shader(s) linked, geometry shader(s) linked.
Validation warning! - Sampler value fbTex has not been set.

439091 [GUI] WARN ge - Shader log: Validation warning! - Sampler value tex has not been set.

/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/OP.PMF flags = 1 permissions = 00
149937 [user_main] WARN hle.sceDisplay - sceDisplaySetFrameBuf(topaddr=0x0, bufferwidth=0, pixelformat=3, syncType=1) (blocking display output)
149952 [user_main] INFO hle - Using external audio 'tmp\ULJS00329\Mpeg-14915584\ExtAudio.wav'
150193 [user_main] INFO hle.sceDisplay - sceDisplaySetFrameBuf(topaddr=0x4088000, bufferwidth=512, pixelformat=3, syncType=1) ok
157165 [user_main] INFO hle.sceMpeg - sceMpegFinish
157165 [user_main] INFO hle.sceUtility - sceUtilityUnloadModule(module=0x0303) PSP_MODULE_AV_MPEGBASE unloaded
159203 [SHD_BGM] INFO hle.sceAtrac3plus - hleAtracSetData atracID=0, buffer=0x09004F20, bufferSize=0x7A1A0, fileSize=0x79034
159204 [SHD_BGM] INFO hle - AT3+ data decoded by the external decoder.
159390 [SHD_BGM] INFO hle.sceAtrac3plus - hleAtracSetData atracID=0, buffer=0x09004F20, bufferSize=0x7A1A0, fileSize=0x79034
159391 [SHD_BGM] INFO hle - AT3+ data decoded by the external decoder.

I think the bold line is main culprit, but no idea what caused it. Maybe another game has this similiar problem so we can try the same workaround ?
ps2 
[Image: toarunoindexpspjpcsp.jpg]

whats this say?,after i get this it keeps switching back from static faked MPEG Video screen to black screen
you need 32 bit version and enable following options in configuration
- Use Media Engine
- encode audio files with SonicStage (must install Sonic stage (free))

beside the opening movie is loaded, it still gets black screen that you can't see anything in menu.
I tried 2367 build and so far .. still not working Sad
(11-03-2011, 01:27 AM)karen2442 Wrote: whats this say?,after i get this it keeps switching back from static faked MPEG Video screen to black screen

it basically says that the game has an auto save feature and don't remove memory stick or remove power while playing.
should this game be moved to Loadable section ? cause I see this thread here: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=9211

I'll be tester for what I can do. Smile

(02-04-2011, 05:59 AM)kenpachizaraki Wrote: Hi

Another test...

- Black screen at start
- No opening/animation
- Game interface + sound work, but with black screen
- To play the game, select vs CPU, select characters and press START
- No Intro Animation before fight start
- Fight Mode all work it's playable, but can't see the game interface

can someone help us out?

could you elaborate where I should move directional buttons and when to press X or O button to access vs CPU ? well cause it's very dark so I can't see anything lol. thk
still no way to fix black screen (Menu's)
is there any way to fix black screen-Menu

Character select screen is black too
hmm no i heard no sound after i pass the screen where u press start (which is black too)
psp 
kytoxid posted the solution how to make Railgun PSP Game fully working.
here is the link - http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=17384
the quotes:
(01-01-2012, 11:14 AM)kytoxid Wrote: The vertices here are at z = 100000 instead of z = 0 for some reason. This leads me to believe that there's some upper-limit z value, past which z is reset to 0. (similar to how z is set to 0 for negative z)
Change VertexInfo.java:542 to:
Code:
if ((z < 0) || (z == 100000)) {
(01-01-2012, 11:05 PM)kytoxid Wrote: Optimized VertexInfo reading kinda throws a wrench into the whole thing, so I just commented it out from VideoEngine.java and forced it to use the non-optimized reading instead.
(VideoEngine.java comment out lines 1731-1849)

Since both games had the same problem and even came from the same publisher, can anyone confirm that this solution works for this game too?
(I don't have Index game, so can't check)

PS: don't forget, that you have to enable AT LEAST the shaders, both shader implementations (if you don't want ghost-like characters), vertex cache (for normal speed), media engine (for videos) and sonic stage (bg music) in configuration. (don't enable VAO, crashes stuff in railgun game, or the only GE graphics, it will disable videos)
(01-01-2012, 11:56 PM)zaeraal2 Wrote: kytoxid posted the solution how to make Railgun PSP Game fully working.
here is the link - http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=17384
the quotes:
(01-01-2012, 11:14 AM)kytoxid Wrote: The vertices here are at z = 100000 instead of z = 0 for some reason. This leads me to believe that there's some upper-limit z value, past which z is reset to 0. (similar to how z is set to 0 for negative z)
Change VertexInfo.java:542 to:
Code:
if ((z < 0) || (z == 100000)) {
(01-01-2012, 11:05 PM)kytoxid Wrote: Optimized VertexInfo reading kinda throws a wrench into the whole thing, so I just commented it out from VideoEngine.java and forced it to use the non-optimized reading instead.
(VideoEngine.java comment out lines 1731-1849)

Since both games had the same problem and even came from the same publisher, can anyone confirm that this solution works for this game too?
(I don't have Index game, so can't check)

PS: don't forget, that you have to enable AT LEAST the shaders, both shader implementations (if you don't want ghost-like characters), vertex cache (for normal speed), media engine (for videos) and sonic stage (bg music) in configuration. (don't enable VAO, crashes stuff in railgun game, or the only GE graphics, it will disable videos)

workingSmile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)