This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need help plz doesnt load
psp 
hello i downloaded jpcsp v0.2 i tried to play the game 300 but all it does is run some debug for like a minute. then i hit run, debugger starts then stops but nothing comes on hte screen . could some1 help me with this thank you....
(01-13-2011, 07:38 AM)lonlyboy6995 Wrote: hello i downloaded jpcsp v0.2 i tried to play the game 300 but all it does is run some debug for like a minute. then i hit run, debugger starts then stops but nothing comes on hte screen . could some1 help me with this thank you....

Where did you even get v0.2 ????? This is over a year old! Use the latest revision: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
According to my notes "300: March to Glory" works in r1921, probably in r1948 too. It has some lightning problems but it is more or less playable
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
THANK YOU ,,, i downloaded r1948 i double click (start-windows-x86.bat) so that the program opens it 1st opens a DOS window that says jpcsp loading then the program loads,,, finally i hit load umd so that i can load .iso or .cso files and then suddenly the program just closes..

could you help me with that 1 ,2 plz

thank you
(01-14-2011, 02:16 PM)lonlyboy6995 Wrote: THANK YOU ,,, i downloaded r1948 i double click (start-windows-x86.bat) so that the program opens it 1st opens a DOS window that says jpcsp loading then the program loads,,, finally i hit load umd so that i can load .iso or .cso files and then suddenly the program just closes..

could you help me with that 1 ,2 plz

thank you

There are so many possibilities what can be the reason for that. Without any log file one can only guess.

- You put the ISO in the umdimages folder?
- Does it show the UMD selection screen?
- Settings are default? Install SonicStage if it is selected in the options
- Extract the 7z in a fresh directory (not in the old directory) and choose a short path, f.e. C:\jpcsp

If all fails, upload the h*.log crash log, maybe there is some clue there
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
ps2 
(01-14-2011, 02:48 PM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(01-14-2011, 02:16 PM)lonlyboy6995 Wrote:

There are so many possibilities what can be the reason for that. Without any log file one can only guess.

- You put the ISO in the umdimages folder?check

it shows the jpcsp screen then a pop-up whick gives the choice of games
i click 300 or any other game and it shuts down

- Settings are default? yes
Install SonicStage if it is selected in the options
now here is the Prob. what is Sonic stage? plz or how do i install it?

- Extract the 7z in a fresh directory (not in the old directory) and choose a short path, f.e. C:\jpcsp check

here is the error log
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FKA8UZOA

and again thanks for ur help. hope its not 2 much bother?
(01-15-2011, 05:08 AM)lonlyboy6995 Wrote:
(01-14-2011, 02:48 PM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(01-14-2011, 02:16 PM)lonlyboy6995 Wrote:

- You put the ISO in the umdimages folder?check

it shows the jpcsp screen then a pop-up whick gives the choice of games
i click 300 or any other game and it shuts down

- Settings are default? yes
Install SonicStage if it is selected in the options
now here is the Prob. what is Sonic stage? plz or how do i install it?

- Extract the 7z in a fresh directory (not in the old directory) and choose a short path, f.e. C:\jpcsp check

here is the error log
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FKA8UZOA

and again thanks for ur help. hope its not 2 much bother?

Forget SonicStage for now, you make sure for now it is not checked in the media options.

Also forget the ISO files for now. What about the demos. Do they work? Use Load Memory Stick and then load up PSPong. Does it run?

If they run maybe you did something wrong when dumping the ISO(s)?

I checked the error log but I did not recognize what could be the problem.
[Forget SonicStage for now, you make sure for now it is not checked in the media options.

Also forget the ISO files for now. What about the demos. Do they work? Use Load Memory Stick and then load up PSPong. Does it run?
no

[/quote]
did all that u said but still doesnt run not even PSPong,, now what ?

thank you
(01-19-2011, 08:14 AM)lonlyboy6995 Wrote: [Forget SonicStage for now, you make sure for now it is not checked in the media options.

no

did all that u said but still doesnt run not even PSPong,, now what ?

thank you

You said PSPong does not run. Can you be more specific? Does it crash again? You pressed the "Run" button? Can you give me a log of your PSPong run? Activate the logger (Debug, Tools, Logger, Show Logger) then set your log level to INFO and then load the game and press run and then copy the the whole output of the logger here to the forum (if it does not crash!). If it crashes please post the (latest) hs*.log file from the crash
You said PSPong does not run. Can you be more specific? Does it crash again? yes it crashes
You pressed the "Run" button? doesnt give me time in less than a sec. it shuts down
Can you give me a log of your PSPong run?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RAMMYOFR
Activate the logger (Debug, Tools, Logger, Show Logger) then set your log level to INFO and then load the game and press run and then copy the the whole output of the logger here to the forum (if it does not crash!).
in order to run the program i have to run it from (start-windows-x86.bat),, beacuse i hit the (jpcsp.jar) but it does nothing

If it crashes please post the (latest) hs*.log file from the crash
[/quote]
(01-19-2011, 02:21 PM)lonlyboy6995 Wrote: You said PSPong does not run. Can you be more specific? Does it crash again? yes it crashes
You pressed the "Run" button? doesnt give me time in less than a sec. it shuts down
Can you give me a log of your PSPong run?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RAMMYOFR
Activate the logger (Debug, Tools, Logger, Show Logger) then set your log level to INFO and then load the game and press run and then copy the the whole output of the logger here to the forum (if it does not crash!).
in order to run the program i have to run it from (start-windows-x86.bat),, beacuse i hit the (jpcsp.jar) but it does nothing

If it crashes please post the (latest) hs*.log file from the crash

Running JPCSP with the start-windows-x86.bat file is normal and the proper way to do. Once JPCSP is active do not load anything but instead activate the logger (as described above) and THEN load PSPong and try to "Run" it. I really can't believe JPCSP is crashing right away before you have a chance to do a thing ...