This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA 2K11 - US - ULUS10552
r1934

After the changes made in this revision the game starts again.

Settings: Use Media Engine + Decode with SonicStage

It first shows the copyright stuff, the team logos, two 2K logos and then the menu. Between the copyright screen and the team logos it can happen that the emulator hangs with " [vc gpu pusher] WARN hle.sceGe_user - sceGeListEnQueue can't enqueue duplicate list address". The menu works well then. No freezes during my testings. After the screen with the control help there are three possibilities: 1) crashes the emu 2) shows only a black screen but continuous with the game and everything (you can hear it) 3) shows the ingame graphic with some graphical errors. After 2+3 it always ends up sooner or later with the " [vc gpu pusher] WARN hle.sceGe_user - sceGeListEnQueue can't enqueue duplicate list address" error again. It also is very slow on my machine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   nba2k11.7z (Size: 4.38 KB / Downloads: 91)
.7z   nba2k11-hangs.7z (Size: 3.93 KB / Downloads: 84)
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Does it works on new revision?