This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The 3rd Birthday - JAP - ULJM05798
@Kai3213 Is this game good? Should i get it & should i use jpcsp launcher ? Does jpcsp run better with or without the jpcsp launcher ? lol
(01-05-2011, 10:45 AM)nikolassj Wrote: @Kai3213 Is this game good? Should i get it & should i use jpcsp launcher ? Does jpcsp run better with or without the jpcsp launcher ? lol

Well you'll have to buy it and try it yourself. I haven't beat it yet but it's fun so far. However, if you don't understand japanese, I'd hold out untill the European/US is released to avoid spoilers. As for jpcsp launcher ask Hyakki, he/she made it after all.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

US / EUR release is due in Q1 2011 so better to hold off till then unless you can understand some Japanese, importing for me was pretty costly and i'll still have to re-buy it when it gets released in the us, game is fun however so it was worth it, I have always enjoyed parasite eve games Smile.

As for my launcher its real purpose is to make running jpcsp a little easier, and access to some of the common Java options more quick to change (ie: xmx , xss, garbage collector..etc), some options can speed up or slow down some games based on the users pc, but there is no universal option that can help every game.
uhuh understand so jpcsp launcher is pretty useful n yea thank you (both of you) i'll wait for the US version ^^ ... Love those games
in jpcsp 1948 for windows 32 bit , the out of memory error still exists
(01-07-2011, 10:30 AM)blue77100 Wrote: in jpcsp 1948 for windows 32 bit , the out of memory error still exists

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

did anyone know why the game at the start screen got a word say 'this is a fake video'.....anyone why what is this?
(01-13-2011, 01:52 AM)themovie Wrote: did anyone know why the game at the start screen got a word say 'this is a fake video'.....anyone why what is this?

Because you didn't enable the media engine.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(01-13-2011, 03:54 AM)Kai3213 Wrote:
(01-13-2011, 01:52 AM)themovie Wrote: did anyone know why the game at the start screen got a word say 'this is a fake video'.....anyone why what is this?

can show me the step to enable?....i not really know to use this application.
(01-13-2011, 07:36 AM)themovie Wrote:
(01-13-2011, 03:54 AM)Kai3213 Wrote:

can show me the step to enable?....i not really know to use this application.

In the Options, Configuration, Media, select "Use Media Engine"
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit