This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Killzone: Liberation - USA - UCUS98646
(06-01-2012, 07:26 AM)gid15 Wrote: Could you try to delete this savedata and see if it behaves like the 1st time?

Have do it, and does not work :/

I do erase the content that you told me and crash. Then erase the content on \tmp, and still crashing.

Gid15, there will be a way to help you fix this? I can handle whit batch files, and on google are the commands i will need to program on java; i just need to know how does works JPCSP to understand it.

Ooor, to be more practice, there will be a way to live try the fixes you program?

Attached Files
.7z   log 2560 - Temp and Save erased, still crashing.7z (Size: 6.96 KB / Downloads: 116)
[Image: montcer.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Killzone: Liberation - USA - UCUS98646 - by montcer9012 - 06-01-2012, 10:05 PM