This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Kingdom of Paradise - UCUS98623
How do I do that? I'm kinda new to all this. I have done everything you said but still no sound.
Learn how to post a log here: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=70898
When you create a log, make sure you don't activate any "Ignore" options and leave the Maximum method size at 3000.
Ah ok, well my PC specs are

CPU: i5 4670k
GPU: Gtx 780 Gigabyte
RAM: 8gb DDR3 Corsair RAm @1600mhz
Mobo: Gigabyte Z87 D3H

No crashes, fought 1 battle and no sound or voice acting. Battle sounds exist though. If you need more info just ask. Thanks Smile

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.78 KB / Downloads: 72)
Can you redo the log again with the latest revision? You seem to have started the log after the game has started and you have some "Ignore" options activated and the Maximum method size at 100. Can you use the Settings.Properties that I have attached? When you start JPCSP, the log window will be there. Change the option to INFO before you click Load UMD or Load Recent. The log needs to be activated first before you even load/start the game.

If you really want to have those sounds in the game, you can use the method that the log suggested with Jpcsp Connector 3xx.

Attached Files
.7z   JPCSP Settings.7z (Size: 2.01 KB / Downloads: 80)
I updated to the latest version, now theres voice acting but it cuts out sometimes, ill attatch the log now.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.79 KB / Downloads: 73)
Can you generate another log with the latest revision using the same settings as I have provided in an earlier post? Hopefully, there will be improvements with the sound for the game. I think one of the reasons that the game is not providing sound correctly is because JPCSP is ignoring some of the modules or something related to the sound functions is not implemented yet.
Latest Version, black screen after climax screen. Attached log.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 71 bytes / Downloads: 65)
Did this problem ever occur before in an older revision? Also, you didn't attach anything that could diagnose the problem by attaching a blank log file.
Well, sorry for the late replies but the problem seems to have magically fixed itself though It is VERY VERY VERY crashy, can barley get past the intro battle without crashing now. All background music is back. Attatching what I hope to be some crash error reports hopefully.

Attached Files
.rar   Crash error Log things I think.rar (Size: 48.17 KB / Downloads: 86)