This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
YU-GI-OH 5Ds Tag Force 4 - ULUS10481
(07-09-2012, 03:57 PM)gid15 Wrote:
Code:
Found ModuleInfo name:'modtitle' version:0101 attr:00000000 gp:08e5a890
Found ModuleInfo name:'modcharalist' version:0101 attr:00000000 gp:09e83bf0
Found ModuleInfo name:'modduel_mgr' version:0101 attr:00000000 gp:08e2cde0
Found ModuleInfo name:'modduel_draw' version:0101 attr:00000000 gp:098b5f50
Found ModuleInfo name:'modduel_eng' version:0101 attr:00000000 gp:09e6d6d0
This game seems to use modules quite a lot. Could you check if the loader improvements in r2602 have an effect here?
Please post a new log file.

Thanks!

the game worked in r2602 well
thank you the problem is finally fixed at last ,but we should wait a while in case other problems show,like cards causes crashes ,, game crash in sm stage etcBig Grin
i ll begin testing it Wink
first test disabling audio threads and disabling audio block make the screen go white ...just white screen in jpcsp

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 137.99 KB / Downloads: 78)
(07-09-2012, 08:39 PM)shin x Wrote: the game worked in r2602 well
thank you the problem is finally fixed at last ,but we should wait a while in case other problems show,like cards causes crashes ,, game crash in sm stage etcBig Grin
i ll begin testing it Wink
first test disabling audio threads and disabling audio block make the screen go white ...just white screen in jpcsp
Great!

Please only post a log file at INFO level from the beginning (e.g. setting the INFO level before loading the game).
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
now that options causes endless loading screen Huh
i think just disabling audio threads causes that

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 7.32 KB / Downloads: 78)
(07-10-2012, 02:20 PM)shin x Wrote: now that options causes endless loading screen Huh
i think just disabling audio threads causes that
Try to leave all the Audio settings unselected. This is reported as the best settings for most games.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
but i disable that to get more fps>>>the game without sound is way faster
tested with r2604, game is working in story mode but emulator is freeze in half of duel.
log file is from story mode and ignore invalid memory access is selected. i dont now make a difference in log file ?

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 38.76 KB / Downloads: 81)
(07-10-2012, 04:25 PM)shin x Wrote: but i disable that to get more fps>>>the game without sound is way faster
some games are coded to wait for audio to play/finish before progressing, so disabling it'll make them wait forever. i don't think you can do much about it then.
(07-10-2012, 07:35 PM)serio Wrote:
(07-10-2012, 04:25 PM)shin x Wrote: but i disable that to get more fps>>>the game without sound is way faster
some games are coded to wait for audio to play/finish before progressing, so disabling it'll make them wait forever. i don't think you can do much about it then.
that make sense now....but if if left disable audio threads unchecked and disabled audio blocking and audio channels the game runs well although disabling audio channels is not recommended Huh
btw what is audio threads,audio channels and audio blocking??
I tried Jpcsp r2612 and...What?... Story Mode is fully playable. I can now duel with a lot of duelist with more recipies
(07-13-2012, 07:51 AM)dragonwaa Wrote: I tried Jpcsp r2612 and...What?... Story Mode is fully playable. I can now duel with a lot of duelist with more recipies

what is your settings?
my game still freeze.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 37.72 KB / Downloads: 81)