This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
YU-GI-OH 5Ds Tag Force 4 - ULUS10481
tested with r2394, game is in the game (story mode) but emulator is paused in duel. also free duel is working but always paused. when i click the run ( a lot of click) game is running.
log file is from free duel. also ignore invalid memory is not woking in the game.also i saw in youtube r2178 with ignore invalid memory working fine but no full screen you now.
i tried r2178 not working for me but there is one difference in games ules vs ulus.

Attached Files
.rar   yugi4.rar (Size: 58.39 KB / Downloads: 112)
as download yugioh gx tag force 3
broder donde esta el link de descarga de ese juego
(02-22-2012, 08:40 PM)delatatruquero Wrote: broder donde esta el link de descarga de ese juego
i don't even understand what you said, but google said
(02-22-2012, 08:40 PM)delatatruquero Wrote: broder where is the download link of this game
so nope. dirty lawbreaker.
donde esta el link de descarga?
speak english, otherwise nobody will respond to you. this is an english forum, not a spanish one.
where this download link?
to the emulator? here. http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/index.php

you're not getting any game links here though. piracy's not allowed here, and people get banned for it.

do you then tell me where get yugioh yag force 3 in Spanish game?

do you then tell me where get yugioh tag force 3 in Spanish game?
a shop? psn store? you choose.