This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Wildarms XF - ULUS10339
as far as i can tell its working perfectly fine now

edit: added some screens and made it to the first savepoint- qualifies as playable if you ask me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

thanks! it looks great,
now the only issue is the audio, there is no voice and no BGM when in-game (after the menu, for some reason bgm audio and music player works fine at the menu), I see it decode the BGM , but for some reason it doesn't play the audio, other sfx work though like message click noise, item selection ..etc
added debug log.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 118.23 KB / Downloads: 80)
r2096 fixes the BGM, awesome work
(04-20-2011, 04:14 PM)Gashet Wrote: r2096 fixes the BGM, awesome work

where do you see this?, voice and bgm doesn't work in r2096
to test when in a town go to the menu (triangle) and select system -> music library , then try to play a track , no audio

bgm only works at the first game menu (menu with New Game / Continue / music library)
(04-20-2011, 08:25 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 04:14 PM)Gashet Wrote: r2096 fixes the BGM, awesome work

where do you see this?, voice and bgm doesn't work in r2096
to test when in a town go to the menu (triangle) and select system -> music library , then try to play a track , no audio

bgm only works at the first game menu (menu with New Game / Continue / music library)
bgm is worked on the worldmap, in towns and for scenes, but stopps while fighting. voices when attacking/defending are working fine.

i just checked: music library while in a town is playing as it should

edit: some songs seem to break it, 1-4 work fine, but when I play song 5, it makes a weird sound and they all stop working
hm thats really strange, for me the audio doesn't even get sent to himdrender when on the in-game music player, your game is ULUS10339 ?
also did you try from new game or a save game (maybe different locations work?)

besides for bgm i know battle voices are ok, but what about in-game voice (right after new game you should hear voice), does that work for you?
(04-20-2011, 09:34 PM)hyakki Wrote: hm thats really strange, for me the audio doesn't even get sent to himdrender when on the in-game music player, your game is ULUS10339 ?
also did you try from new game or a save game (maybe different locations work?)

besides for bgm i know battle voices are ok, but what about in-game voice (right after new game you should hear voice), does that work for you?
yeah, ULUS10339

I used a savegame from the worldmap, as fights seem to break the music (most likely because they load one of the songs that do not work)

no voices at all when I start new game plus, just battlesounds (intro song after first battle is playing fine though)
ok strange i did some more testing on this game and it seems some bgm audio tracks break the bgm audio for the rest of the game
for example if you do new game -> bgm audio will be broken through the rest of the session after the intro screen, the next town also breaks bgm. (even if loaded from a save)

however if you save / load at certain locations (ie the world map) then load that save you will get bgm again for some towns maps until it gets a bad track again (or whatever causes it, all the music tracks play fine in the music player so must be some command it gets that breaks it)

quick log the first 3 bgm work the last one breaks
maybe it has something to do with this
37282 stdout - Err GetSeVolumeInfo.
Code:
0 [sgx-psp-freq-thr] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/DATA/BGM_E/BGM.SGB flags = 1 permissions = 00
43 [sgx-psp-at3-th] INFO  hle.sceAtrac3plus - hleAtracSetData atracID=125, buffer=0x08EAE980, bufferSize=0xFFC0, fileSize=0x1A5F44
44 [sgx-psp-at3-th] INFO  hle - AT3+ data decoded by the external decoder.
2106 [sgx-psp-freq-thr] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/DATA/BGM_E/BGM.SGB flags = 1 permissions = 00
2128 [sgx-psp-at3-th] INFO  hle.sceAtrac3plus - hleAtracSetData atracID=127, buffer=0x08E9E980, bufferSize=0xFFC0, fileSize=0xF4384
2128 [sgx-psp-at3-th] INFO  hle - AT3+ data decoded by the external decoder.
31141 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/DATA/MENU/BIN/BTLSWND.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
31279 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/BTL/BTLMAP.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
31401 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/BTL/BTLMAP.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
31455 [user_main] INFO  hle.UtilsForUser - sceKernelIcacheInvalidateAll
31623 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/BTL/BTLCHR.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
31796 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/BTL/BTLCHR.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
31933 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/BTL/BTLCHR.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
32069 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/BTL/BTLCHR.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
32208 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/BTL/BTLCHR.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
32341 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/BTL/BTLCHR.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
32477 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/BTL/BTLCHR.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
32613 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/BTL/BTLCHR.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
32749 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/BTL/BTLCHR.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
32944 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/DATA/BGM/DATA/BTLEXV/BTL_VO_027.SGD flags = 1 permissions = 0666
33066 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/DATA/BGM/DATA/BTLEXV/BTL_VO_033.SGD flags = 1 permissions = 0666
33185 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/DATA/BGM/DATA/BTLEXV/BTL_VO_028.SGD flags = 1 permissions = 0666
33304 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/DATA/BGM/DATA/BTLEXV/BTL_VO_034.SGD flags = 1 permissions = 0666
33629 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/EVNT/EVNT.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
33767 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/EVNT/EVNTOVR.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
33821 [user_main] INFO  hle.UtilsForUser - sceKernelIcacheInvalidateAll
34163 [sgx-psp-freq-thr] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/DATA/BGM_E/BGM.SGB flags = 1 permissions = 00
34195 [sgx-psp-at3-th] INFO  hle.sceAtrac3plus - hleAtracSetData atracID=219, buffer=0x08E9E980, bufferSize=0xFFC0, fileSize=0x10E0F4
34196 [sgx-psp-at3-th] INFO  hle - AT3+ data decoded by the external decoder.
34213 [sgx-psp-freq-thr] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/DATA/BGM_E/BGM.SGB flags = 1 permissions = 00
34242 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/DATA/BGM/COMSE.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
34249 [sgx-psp-at3-th] INFO  hle.sceAtrac3plus - hleAtracSetData atracID=221, buffer=0x08E9E980, bufferSize=0xFFC0, fileSize=0x10E0F4
34250 [sgx-psp-at3-th] INFO  hle - AT3+ data decoded by the external decoder.
34448 [sgsfile-req-th] INFO  hle.IoFileMgrForUser - hleIoOpen filename = disc0:/PSP_GAME/USRDIR/DATA/BGM/EVTSE.BIN flags = 1 permissions = 0666
37282 [user_main] INFO  stdout - Err GetSeVolumeInfo.
Hi All,

I will agree that it is playable on r2097, except for a few things..
I get slow fps (around 7-13), I also get a white screen with the text boxes showing and lastly, in the second battle, the movement range is all messed up and shaky..

Other then that, it all seems good.
Any help or hints is awesome, but if not hey, I can still play the game Smile

Dash101.
I got a problem at Stage 3-8 (Elensia) after the fight with the knights, when Alexia and the King talking after some time when they stop talking, the game freez.
Here is the save before the fight:

Attached Files
.rar   ULUS10339DATA01.rar (Size: 106.18 KB / Downloads: 74)