This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big no piracy sign during registering.
i was wondering if maybe adding a big, flashing, attention grabbing sign saying "discussing, requesting or providing illegal game backups (roms, isos etc) is against the rules, and any user caught doing it will be banned" to the registration page would stop at least some of the pirates that come to jpcsp's forum and go "gib mi romz/isoz plz huehuehuah"

would it be possible to add that to the registration page?
The best idea,I was considering to say something like that but it seems that you have beaten meTongue
Please admins,do this,please
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
i will look at if it's possible Big Grin
Thank you
It doesn't stop it in other sites so I doubt we'll get lucky in it stopping it here.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
We can try,not all the users are pirates
we are planning to move to vbulletin suite soon or later , we just need to make some savings for buying it Tongue
Well then take the time you need
wouldn't smf be better? it has all the good features too, but it's free and open source.