This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
K-ON! Houkago Live!! - ULJM-05709
Encrypted, 18 fps and no music/sound in-game, in menu only sounds.

ninja edit: some textures are missed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-24-2010, 03:09 PM)Kyotoo Wrote: Encrypted, 18 fps and no music/sound in-game, in menu only sounds.

ninja edit: some textures are missed.

no log? You gotta post a log, man!
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

I think this is enough.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 177.79 KB / Downloads: 282)
ugh, my iso doesn't even run. Just black screen and nothing.
(12-07-2010, 05:42 AM)ashxu Wrote: ugh, my iso doesn't even run. Just black screen and nothing.

Same here. I could post a log if that's helpful.
This game is playable although there seems to be a problem with the audio thread messing up and causing strange music playback speeds. I've attached a log file which is filled with warning messages from the audio thread. Any background music plays fine for the first second or so and then goes way too fast. Music in the actual rhythm game seems to be the opposite, it goes way too fast and skips at the beginning but then plays at the correct speed. All music in this game is in Atrac3+ format so decoding through SonicStage is needed to get the audio to play. The decoded WAV files play just fine using an external player. Other than the audio speed issues and the occasional missing face textures, this game runs just fine and the controls are responsive with no lag so it's possible to do well in the game even with the messed up audio synchronization. I even managed to get a perfect rating on one of the easy songs by concentrating solely on the visual cues and ignoring the music. Smile

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 72.65 KB / Downloads: 189)
(02-04-2011, 04:23 PM)Itaru Wrote: This game is playable although there seems to be a problem with the audio thread messing up and causing strange music playback speeds. I've attached a log file which is filled with warning messages from the audio thread. Any background music plays fine for the first second or so and then goes way too fast. Music in the actual rhythm game seems to be the opposite, it goes way too fast and skips at the beginning but then plays at the correct speed. All music in this game is in Atrac3+ format so decoding through SonicStage is needed to get the audio to play. The decoded WAV files play just fine using an external player. Other than the audio speed issues and the occasional missing face textures, this game runs just fine and the controls are responsive with no lag so it's possible to do well in the game even with the messed up audio synchronization. I even managed to get a perfect rating on one of the easy songs by concentrating solely on the visual cues and ignoring the music. Smile

How did you manage to run it? I get a black screen.
How did you manage to run it? I get a black screen.

1. can you tell me what is needed for game to run???

2. i had the game iso which 1.63gb in size and downloaded the latest jpcsp.
but it not work ......the screen black and and got warned critical error..
check your console...
3. by the way i run jpcsp on windows 7 64 bit....

4. by the way you did mention about log file...can you tell me how to use it.

5. inside jpcsp README "The games tagged as "Encrypted" cannot be loaded by
regular means. The only legal option is to own a PSP and use it to decrypt
your own games' boot file.

what it ment by that?
1. A working Jpcsp and a working iso of the game.

2. Most likely a bad iso.

3. Should work on Win 7 64-bit.

4. Right after launching Jpcsp, on the menu bar click Debug -> Tools -> Logger -> Show Logger. A new window titled Logger should appear. Move mouse cursor to Choose Log Level setting where it says OFF, then use mouse wheel to change it to INFO. Start a game as usual and the log file named log.html will be created in the Jpcsp folder.

5. Latest Jpcsp can decrypt games on the fly as long as it's a clean untouched iso. However if Jpcsp cannot decrypt the game properly, then you need a PSP to perform the proper decryption so that it will work in Jpcsp. Google prxdecrypter for more info.
Using r2100, the audio speed problems are completely gone and this game runs almost perfectly. I say almost because there's still the missing face textures here and there, but it's very minor and the game is very playable now. Kudos to the dev team!