This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hmmm upgrades
emunewz internals 
Hello everyone!
A long overdue upgrade on the site just took place.
We are now on the latest mybb version and with a new skin.
Please report any issues you may find after these changes.

We will try a few more improvements in the next few weeks.
Now if only we could get our sh$@1* together and post some news every now and then daily, we might be entitled to keep the emunewz.net name and not rename the site to emuoldz.net

If you want to help out in any way, be it web design, forum moderating or news posting please reach out.
The emulation scene will always rely on it's members so if you see something you don't like, it's up to you to change it.

Cheers!
Thank you nickblame for the update!

I've noticed that threads with unread posts are no longer highlighted. Previously, there were shown in bold.
gid15 Wrote:Thank you nickblame for the update!

I've noticed that threads with unread posts are no longer highlighted. Previously, there were shown in bold.

Yeah I will have a look on that, thanks!
nickblame Wrote:

I think there is a small green arrow pointing to the right on this mybb theme for the unread posts, instead of the bold font.
nickblame Wrote:
nickblame Wrote:

I think there is a small green arrow pointing to the right on this mybb theme for the unread posts, instead of the bold font.

I just noticed it! Thank you!