This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Says java version wrong but its the correct one
When running the window amd64.bat it pops up then say incorrect version of java. I have download and installed the one it ask and still pops up. Also i put the newest svn and the 64 log.

Did some searching found this question but no clear answer.
Because you've installed a 32 bit java and you're running the 64 bit version, it doesn't work.
Take the 32 bit version of the emulator, it works way better.
oh! i was having the same problem so i tried to fix it ....
the problem was b/c of the reason that i was installing java in a customized folder not the default folder
second reason which gave me a headache is that the version of jave are either from oracle company or sun java and the latest one of sun jave didnt work with me instead the oracle one workedConfused

so i suggest to uninstall java and reinstall it but dont forget to reboot the computer both times
[Image: 11.jpg]
Hmmm, true.
I'd like to add that it's a bad idea not to install Java in the Program files folder...
well im having same problem can u give me a link to the oracle download
the one tht works
https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enf..._Developer