This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Phantasy Star Portable 2 - ULUS10529
Ok, here's the compiler TRACE log moments before the crash.
Apparently, the compiler was set to TRACE, but having runtime and compiler both set to TRACE in this game is causing the compiler messages to disappear. Huh
It may be due to a memory run out issue which is causing the stack overflow error, since this doesn't happen in other games.

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 8.61 KB / Downloads: 66)
Doesn't seem t work on the newest revision. Crashes/locks up after the memeory card and esrb info.

Yep, turn the sound off, and it works fine. However, it fails when character creation pops up.

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 57.71 KB / Downloads: 127)
.zip   log2.zip (Size: 5.04 KB / Downloads: 79)
On character creation i've got this error, The screen turns White.
PHP Code:
14562 [GUIERROR ge Waiting too long on an END commandaborting the list PspGeList[id=0x1bstatus=PSP_GE_LIST_END_REACHEDpc=0x086AE194stall=0x00000000cbid=0x1Cended=falsefinished=falsepaused=truerestarted=falsereset=false]
14562 [GUIERROR ge Aborting current list processing due to too many errors 

r2457.
its not yet playable huh Sad
if infinity runs then this should run need help with settings noone responds to my quotes ever
fully playable just a few miner bugs the enimies seems invisible sometimes also the player to but the game is playable i put this in tha Batch file
-Xss4095m -Xss768m -Xmx2048m -XX:+UseTLAB -XXTongueermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -XX:NewSize=128m -XX:MaxNewSize=128m -XX:+UseParallelGC -XX:InitialSurvivorRatio=10 -XX:MinSurvivorRatio=10 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:+UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=128 -XX:GCTimeRatio=19 -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-amd64 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*
goto END

(05-27-2012, 02:56 AM)dee200 Wrote: fully playable just a few miner bugs the enimies seems invisible sometimes also the player to but the game is playable i put this in tha Batch file
-Xss4095m -Xss768m -Xmx2048m -XX:+UseTLAB -XXTongueermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -XX:NewSize=128m -XX:MaxNewSize=128m -XX:+UseParallelGC -XX:InitialSurvivorRatio=10 -XX:MinSurvivorRatio=10 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:+UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=128 -XX:GCTimeRatio=19 -Djava.library.path=lib/windows-amd64 -jar bin/jpcsp.jar %*
goto END

Alright due to my lack of patience and a some simple deduction I figured out where to put this and it seems to work well so far and let me create a character. Thanks a lot for this, much appreciated. On a side note I appear to have the top half of my screen get flashing blue pixels. Is there a way to fix that?
Could you test this game with r2567? This game already showed improvement for similar changes from r2259...

Thanks!
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
yo tested it on 2627 and it works fine up until I get to the end of the first story mission. Also I recommend this for your video settings much better fps average if you radeon radeon/ati

-only GE graphics
-use vertex cache
-use shaders
-use geometry shader
-enable saving GE screen to Texture
-enable dynamic shader
Any improvements or does the game still freeze and crash?