This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
Hello!, recently ive gotten KH BBS onto my jpcsp, but it seems im comming up with a slight problem, my game tends to freeze up when i go into the menus especially the command deck menu (playing as terra right now and its the first one ive tried) and im not sure what the problem is. my CMD in the background comes up with alot of code errors. ive tried it on 32 bit and 64 bit with the newest version of JPCSP and also i tried it on the r1975 one (where the intbits part was fixed for KHBBS). the 1975 version got me past the begining tutorial part with aqua but now on any of the version after spending some time in the first zone with terra (castle) it will freeze up when i pause. sadly im not as great with these technical things as id like to be and i can try to put up a screenshot of what my cmd comes up with when it crashes, thanx for the help!

edit: its giving me a java.lang.runtimeException: Cannot Find Executable

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - by ShadowNoctis - 05-31-2012, 07:33 PM
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Elliott - 08-16-2012, 10:41 AM