This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505
(06-21-2011, 07:54 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(06-21-2011, 06:36 PM)Pingutino Wrote: Now I confirm that. Jpcsp and Sonic Stage are working fine on my PC with Win XP. My Notebook with Win 7 has still problems with Sonic Stage.

sonic stage works fine in windows 7, (thats what i use), it could however be a conflict in codecs on your pc, try to remove any codec packs like ccc, or abusive media playsers like bsplayer, allplayer ..etc, search your pc for avcodec-52 make sure jpcsp is the only one on the system.

there is also a log called test.log that jpcsp generates when decoding take a look in that see whats going on.
I can make a new himdrender with vs2010 (the one w jpcsp is from vs2008) , might not make much of a difference though besides being more optimized.

I removed all media players (some of them were using avcodec-52) but it's sill the same. The test.log is always empty. In the "tmp"-folder there are always .oma files.
[Image: indexkd.jpg] pingutino: Your heart knows the truth Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - US - ULUS10505 [encrypted] - by Pingutino - 06-22-2011, 11:49 PM
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - by Elliott - 08-16-2012, 10:41 AM