This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.09 Average
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road - ULUS10234
Corrected Title .
[Image: 1913820.png]
Jpcsp r1843 Dragon Ball Z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLfXAi4q4D0
new vvid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHNJcgrqqgQ
settings?
Compiler To 50/100 method size
Used Shaders
Used geometry shaders
Enable VAO
Enable saving ge to texture
Enable decoding of indexed texture.

With this settings about 38-60fps
[Image: 1388267.png]
Another thing is this is one of the games that the video card has a major effect on. I can play Crisis Core, Dissidia, Super Robot Taisen A, and Bleach Heat the Soul 5, 6 and 7 at full speed yet this i can barely get 20 FPS out of in game
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
as discharge
(10-31-2010, 10:18 PM)kennyboy Wrote:
(10-28-2010, 02:29 PM)apocalyps94 Wrote: What are your computer specs kennyboy?

250gb hd
3gb ram
1.66 ghz processor

not sure about the graphics card

i also got latest java version and latest jcpsp version

If you're not sure about the graphics card then it's probably an onboard chip which is horrible for emulating PSP, PS2, GC, DC and anything else with better graphics than PSX and N64.

and the processor is pretty weak so unless its a multi core its not useful. a 2.8 GHZ single core was really weak on this emulator for me.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
how to get max fps when fighting???
Disable Only GE and have Save ge to texture and for the most part you should be getting the max speed your computer to handle.

Ok on a GREAT note, Between Revisions 2211 and 2217 this game went from playing at 12-15 fps on my computer to 25-45 in battles. powering up and some attacks are only time it loses that nice speed. and even then its over 25. So im guessing JPCSP is becoming more compatible with crappy video cards Smile