This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3 - ULUS10518
Is the game available on JPCSP?
Can someone help me.Every time when i get into the game tells me that is patched. Sorry for my bad English.Smile

[Image: errorvvl.jpg]
My psp screen is broken since about a month and i cant decrypt the file Sad i normally download decrypted eboot.bin but cant find this one... curse my friend for letting my psp fall on the ground! If anyone is willing to share the file with me it would be really cool cause naruto's umd + broken psp + working on an emulator but encrypted = makes me wan to cry XD
(12-30-2010, 12:47 AM)blancostarz Wrote: My psp screen is broken since about a month and i cant decrypt the file Sad i normally download decrypted eboot.bin but cant find this one... curse my friend for letting my psp fall on the ground! If anyone is willing to share the file with me it would be really cool cause naruto's umd + broken psp + working on an emulator but encrypted = makes me wan to cry XD

Cool story bro, but that doesn't sit right in this forum. In other words (help you < not get banned )
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

(12-30-2010, 02:21 AM)Kai3213 Wrote: Cool story bro, but that doesn't sit right in this forum. In other words (help you < not get banned )

Haha i know lol i was just hoping... Anyway i dont mind if someone PM me a link too...i am that desperate XD but dont feel obligated
Using JPCSP rev1945 make this game run faster than before I think.
but conversation text is lost, i think that skipped
AMD Athlon II X3 3,1 GB - Geforce 8500GT 256 MB - DDR2 1x2GB - XP SP3 32bit - Wink
can anyone help me because every time i try to run naruto shippunden ultimate heros 3 it says encrypted? i know i need a psp to decrypt it but how?
(03-01-2011, 05:21 AM)genyuan Wrote: can anyone help me because every time i try to run naruto shippunden ultimate heros 3 it says encrypted? i know i need a psp to decrypt it but how?

Google for prxdecrypter for decrypting or use a newer revision of JPCSP, maybe it will work with it: http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
psp 
where i can download this game( Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3) ??Undecided
somebody help me...
thnaxSmile
You can not download this game because that would be called Piracy which is illegal
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit