This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drk||Raziel gets busy!
DC 
drk||Raziel has just announced that his plans are the tasks of porting the NullDC (DreamCast) Emulator and the pcsx2 (PlayStation 2) emulator onto the PS3 system, or at least giving it a good shot Smile

Here is his post on his blog:
Quote:Well, sometimes you just can’t get free from your projects as easily as you want to. So, seeing as there wasn’t much interest in nulldc’s source I started to work at it again ! (And yes, of course it will remain open source).

So, I’m officially again working on nullDC! There’s a bank of ideas on the wiki on what I plan to do. We’re also planning to get the project side back up and stuff. Smile

Leaving that aside, I’d also like to ask for donations. The project hasn’t really asked for donations so far (except specific cases, like the Pandora port that required hardware to be brought). As I’m running quite low on money I’ll open up donations for the project.

Donated money will be used for: Getting a ps3, porting/working on nullDC/pcsx2 for ps3, getting a jtag’d xbox to port stuff to it, and finally to pay for server/misc hardware fees.

[Update]
Wow, various sites really didn’t read this carefully. To clarify:
Work on these ports has _not_ started yet. I need a ps3 to realistically do anything, and to be able to release we need a public sdk with some at-least-decent access to the RSX.

Visit his blog right here
What's next? JPCSP for PS3? Big Grin
omg a news post from nickblame Big Grin
Quote:Wow, various sites really didn’t read this carefully. To clarify:
Work on these ports has _not_ started yet. I need a ps3 to realistically do anything, and to be able to release we
need a public sdk with some at-least-decent access to the RSX.

In short, if they can access the RSX access decently then it is a matter of time and dedication.
[Image: 1388267.png]