This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LittleBigPlanet - Game of the Year Edition [BCES00611]
(06-17-2017, 08:49 PM)Jekira555 Wrote: Hello

I am booting the same game so I'm replying to this thread.

I know a lot about this game and how it works, so Im trying the best I can to get it running. So I tired deleting(rename) the blurayguids.map file- Instant crash on the emulator but on ps3 it'll still work fine. So I extracted the gamesdata in both ISO and the dev_hdd0. Same as before. So I blanked the data.farc's on both the ISO and the dev_hdd0, so it resulted in the red background and infinite loading 90% of the time. (on an actual ps3 its suppose to be a red border)

I can give some insight on how the game works if that would help it run in the future

Sorry it took ages to reply. Anyway, if you can help us in anyway then we are greatful. If you have discord then contact me on it. My name o the server is The Stupid Brit. If it shows my normal name then it will be KoDa.