This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LittleBigPlanet - Game of the Year Edition [BCES00611]
Very unpredictable, not consistent at all however the game does always get onto the loading screen with broken text that makes no sense. Half the time the game freezes several seconds after the game begins, the other half the time the game is stuck in a loop and the loading screen animation continues indefinitely.

PPU: Interpreter (fast)
SPU: Recompiler (ASMJIT)
LLE's: Auto

The image shown is where the emulator froze. It seems that if the emulator does freeze then it usually freezes around about here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   LBP1 Testing Phase 1.rar (Size: 85.48 KB / Downloads: 72)
Huh, it's finally working again.
(05-28-2017, 05:51 PM)shoopdahoop22 Wrote: Huh, it's finally working again.

Since when does showing broken text and a constant boot loop coinciding with unpredictable crashes alondside a continuous loading screen when it doesn't crash constitue as working XD
(05-29-2017, 07:35 AM)KoDa Wrote:

Since when does showing broken text and a constant boot loop coinciding with unpredictable crashes alondside a continuous loading screen when it doesn't crash constitue as working XD

For some time it wasn't even booting anymore
(05-29-2017, 12:36 PM)shoopdahoop22 Wrote:

That was the other version of the game. No one knows about this one.
(05-29-2017, 12:42 PM)KoDa Wrote:

Can you please link me to the build that you used? For some reason, the GOTY edition seems to be the only working version of this game. The original release outputs "sys_process: Process finished" and does nothing else.
(05-29-2017, 09:53 PM)shoopdahoop22 Wrote:

Can you please link me to the build that you used? For some reason, the GOTY edition seems to be the only working version of this game. The original release outputs "sys_process: Process finished" and does nothing else.

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts

I'm currently using this build with the following settings:
PPU: Interpreter
SPU: Recompiler
LLEs: Auto
(05-30-2017, 06:20 AM)KoDa Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 07:35 AM)KoDa Wrote: Since when does showing broken text and a constant boot loop coinciding with unpredictable crashes alondside a continuous loading screen when it doesn't crash constitue as working XD

Even though I deleted the cache files and data in dev_hdd0, the game still refused to boot. For whatever reason, a clean install of RPCS3 seemed to fix the issue...
(06-09-2017, 08:26 PM)shoopdahoop22 Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 06:20 AM)KoDa Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 12:36 PM)shoopdahoop22 Wrote: For some time it wasn't even booting anymore

Even though I deleted the cache files and data in dev_hdd0, the game still refused to boot. For whatever reason, a clean install of RPCS3 seemed to fix the issue...

As mentioned in my first post, this game just like every other LBP game is quite unpredictable.
Hello

I am booting the same game so I'm replying to this thread.

I know a lot about this game and how it works, so Im trying the best I can to get it running. So I tired deleting(rename) the blurayguids.map file- Instant crash on the emulator but on ps3 it'll still work fine. So I extracted the gamesdata in both ISO and the dev_hdd0. Same as before. So I blanked the data.farc's on both the ISO and the dev_hdd0, so it resulted in the red background and infinite loading 90% of the time. (on an actual ps3 its suppose to be a red border)

I can give some insight on how the game works if that would help it run in the future

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)