This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Harvest Moon Hero of Lead Valley - ULUS10458
you need decoding on PSP with plugin jpcspconector.prx for Atrac3+ files on tmp folder or using external codec option in the lasts (SVN) with sonicstage.
[Image: 1388267.png]
i don't understand anything you just said..........

can...you please just upload the audio files so I can download them?
(12-15-2010, 09:45 AM)HarvestMoonFan24 Wrote: i don't understand anything you just said..........

Are you nuts? Decoded audio files are 20 MB / file at least, noone will upload these files, besides this is still copyrighted material you're speaking of.

Check this out: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160 for how to use the SonicStage option
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
(12-15-2010, 10:23 AM)Darth1701 Wrote:
(12-15-2010, 09:45 AM)HarvestMoonFan24 Wrote: i don't understand anything you just said..........

Are you nuts? Decoded audio files are 20 MB / file at least, noone will upload these files, besides this is still copyrighted material you're speaking of.

Check this out: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1160 for how to use the SonicStage option

thanks man i am gonna try this out Big Grin
omg...I got it...working...miracle...only 2 hours..!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH
Hi.
Sorry for dig.
In the game I do not have music.
I tried to extract it, but in the "Xpert" I do not have plugin for HarvestMoon.

What should I do?
Please help.
hello i seem to be having some of the same problems weird thing is first it would play but with no music at all just the button clicks then I downloaded and installed the sonicstage and checked the boxes in config to decode with sonicstage and the other box use with media engine and now the sound works perfectly , but now a new problem came up the game frame rate starts out at 16 then drops to 10 the the FPS stays at 5 and if that isnt bad enough it wont load after I try to start a new game can any one help me with these issues please thank you

the pc is a fairly new pc windows vista 64 , 4 gb ddr3 , intell processor e5200, intel vga x4500 but still should be having no prob playing the emulator and iso thanks
Hi,

Friends,

Can you help me.

I am new.

I want to play Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley.
It is for PSP.

How to play it on PC with emulator JPCSP.

Please provide me full instructions.
psp 
i'm already using Jpcsp R3323 but the game still freezes when i choose new game.....

and what the best setting for it...??

please help
Why did you create another topic about the same problem? You're not going to get help if you post the same thing multiple times. Besides, there is a dedicated game thread for it already: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1847 As stated in the other topic that you made, provide a log so that the developers can identify and fix the problem.