This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sonic Unleashed [BLES00425]

Reaches the title screen on the latest builds. However, it might take a few tries before it works. I can't get the game to go any farther, either.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Sonic Unleashed.zip (Size: 228.06 KB / Downloads: 231)
ps3 
[size=xx-small]
Hello, I tested with its parameters to access the title screen sonic unchained

PPU DECODER
interpreter ( precise )

SPU DECODER
interpreter ( precise )

Lower SPU thread priority

vulkan

VSync

Frame limit
Auto

here is a+

RPCS3 v0.0.2-5414-4b431543 Alpha
Game now boots with LLVM. Freezing issue around title still exists though. It does have some VP not found in buffer and/or FP not found in buffer though near the end.

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 214.38 KB / Downloads: 100)
Tested on rpcs3-v0.0.3-2017-08-01-b3968261_win64
Attached logs for Dx12, Vulkan and OpenGl, all using the same PPU decoder and SPU decoder settings.
(Game crashes at start before title screen, if I use recompilers.)

Specs:
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit(Creator's Edition update installed)
Core i5 4690K
GTX 970, Driver version 384.76
(Tried with latest drivers again i.e 384.94, didn't change anything.)
8 GB DDR3 ram

Tried:
PPU DECODER
Interpreter (Precise)

SPU DECODER
Interpreter (Precise)

DirectX12:
Game crashes at the first loading screen, doesn't even reach title screen. Attempt to close the emulation window results in a force close(crash).

Vulkan:
Game loads to title screen, can start a New Game and the opening cutscene starts. Audio is heard, no video(game is running at 2 fps, so theres stuttering). Subtitles start appearing when Sonic transforms into werehog. Loading screen appears, here game freezes after loading for sometime(probably due to stage about to start).

OpenGl:
Same stuff as vulkan, but "Sonic Unleashed" logo appears after the cutscene when you start a New Game.

.zip   dx12.zip (Size: 201.02 KB / Downloads: 79)
.zip   vulkan.zip (Size: 345.03 KB / Downloads: 88)
.zip   OpenGl.zip (Size: 386.17 KB / Downloads: 100)
Tested on rpcs3-v0.0.3-2017-08-16-334327df_win64, same settings as in previous post.
Good thing is audio is a LOT better on main menu now with OpenGl, improved a little bit on vulkan. Also the "Sonic Team" intro is faster now. Still freezes on the same point as before.

Attached Files
.zip   vulkan.zip (Size: 341.87 KB / Downloads: 88)
.zip   opengl.zip (Size: 668.46 KB / Downloads: 93)