This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will rpcs3 get quick improvement for certain games like cemu?
Will rpcs3 get quick improvement for certain games like cemu?
cemu is getting quick improvement for new zelda.
(04-06-2017, 06:26 PM)Jhon1234 Wrote: Will rpcs3 get quick improvement for certain games like cemu?
cemu is getting quick improvement for new zelda.

That depends, devs usually don't focus on one game, but we had one big improvement recently. It is described in this devblog progress report: https://rpcs3.net/blog/2017/03/11/des/
Much easier said than done, and it is a bad practice long term.

Of course if explicit bugs are found they could be fixed.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(04-07-2017, 12:48 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Much easier said than done, and it is a bad practice long term.

Of course if explicit bugs are found they could be fixed.

True and we know today It's more improved than before so in future, they will improve again & again better Smile
i5 2500 | 8 GB Ram 1333 Mhz | GTX 1060 | Windows 7 Home Premium x64
To be fair, fixing a ton of bugs with Demons Souls also added a huge boost to the list of compatible games.

Not saying it would work for every game, though.
I never have the case with cemu, but i'm already heard that it have very poorly perfomance with almost all games (except Zelda or smth).
(04-12-2017, 11:49 PM)Firelink Bonfire Wrote: I never have the case with cemu, but i'm already heard that it have very poorly perfomance with almost all games (except Zelda or smth).

not really... bayoneta and joshi wools you get 60fps but... with lags and bloom bug.