This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [BLES01555]
Leaving a comment so I can monitor this game. Sorry for the clutter but the subscribe method is not working otherwise.
I did a quick test yesterday, with the latest build and I must say things are going well ! I've been able to see the characters in game even though there are still some flickering graphics and the gameplay is pretty slow..

Can't wait to be able to play this game !
Wow, with latest build and opengl there is no those heavy glitches! But performance is terrible ~5fps Smile
(05-28-2017, 09:55 PM)Snatch Wrote: Wow, with latest build and opengl there is no those heavy glitches! But performance is terrible ~5fps Smile

OpenGL and D3D12 are doing good

Thats a great improvement, but we can't still look at the the cut scenes entirely, game is stopping at the end of each ones... Maybe we will be able to play it soon Smile
So why isnt this game categorized as "playable"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZf4h0cUnbo
The build has not been released yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZf4h0cUnbo

Assuming current latest 1ed857c7
Moving to Playable
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
We still cant watch the cut scenes.. but real good improvement here! I hope they will fix this soon so we can fully enjoy the game Smile
(06-26-2017, 12:24 PM)mographiks Wrote: We still cant watch the cut scenes.. but real good improvement here! I hope they will fix this soon so we can fully enjoy the game Smile
What cutscenes we can't see now?
Hi guys!
With the latest build, i can't go in the book's menu. It's a normal problem or only mine?