This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG (BLJS10133)
Tried to run the game and it is not working.
Need help.

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 43.8 KB / Downloads: 107)
There are several encrypted .sdat files inside /PS3_GAME/USRDIR/PSARC/ (and maybe also other places in the game folder). Each and everyone of them will have to be decrypted manually, see for instance general instructions here: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid239972
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(01-26-2017, 04:29 PM)ssshadow Wrote: There are several encrypted .sdat files inside /PS3_GAME/USRDIR/PSARC/ (and maybe also other places in the game folder). Each and everyone of them will have to be decrypted manually, see for instance general instructions here: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....#pid239972

So I am suppose to manually decrypte each file ? Or I can do it with all of them at the same time ?
With that tool, one at a time.

Automatic decryption is on the roadmap however.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
log file after decrypt.
managed to load the logos but then stuck.

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 35.21 KB / Downloads: 125)
Hmm, the log ends with two game messages:

·W {PPU[0x1000012] Thread (GameDataInstall) [0x00c3c4a8]} cellSysutil: cellMsgDialogOpen2(type=0x85, msgString=“ゲームデータが壊れています。
ゲームを終了して、ゲームデータを削除してください。
”, callback=*0xd3fef0, userData=*0xd01c7cb4, extParam=*0x0)
·W {PPU[0x1000012] Thread (GameDataInstall) [0x00c3c4a8]} cellSysutil: ゲームデータが壊れています。

Google translate:
The game data is broken.
Please close the game and delete game data.

Did you place a disc game inside dev_hdd0? Move it out of there to your desktop or something and then do a boot -> boot game. Make sure that the directory structure is /BLJS10133/PS3_GAME/USRDIR with the file PS3_DISC.SFB right next to the folder PS3_GAME, not inside it.
(01-26-2017, 09:12 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Hmm, the log ends with two game messages:

·W {PPU[0x1000012] Thread (GameDataInstall) [0x00c3c4a8]} cellSysutil: cellMsgDialogOpen2(type=0x85, msgString=“ゲームデータが壊れています。
”, callback=*0xd3fef0, userData=*0xd01c7cb4, extParam=*0x0)
·W {PPU[0x1000012] Thread (GameDataInstall) [0x00c3c4a8]} cellSysutil: ゲームデータが壊れています。

Google translate:
The game data is broken.
Please close the game and delete game data.

Did you place a disc game inside dev_hdd0? Move it out of there to your desktop or something and then do a boot -> boot game. Make sure that the directory structure is /BLJS10133/PS3_GAME/USRDIR with the file PS3_DISC.SFB right next to the folder PS3_GAME, not inside it.

When you say disc game do you mean the original file or the one after the emulator created ?
And I don't fully understand what you say here
Quote:Make sure that the directory structure is /BLJS10133/PS3_GAME/USRDIR with the file PS3_DISC.SFB right next to the folder PS3_GAME, not inside it.
A disc game is a game that comes on a disc, that is not downloaded from PSN. This is a disc game so it shouldn't be on the internal PS3 HDD (which is what the folder dev_hdd0 represents). Make a folder called PS3_GAME and put the file PS3_DISC.SFB next to that folder, and put USRDIR and the rest inside it.
Did what you instructed. Still the same error.
I tried with the file before decrypted and after decrypted.

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 31.42 KB / Downloads: 115)
Alright, looks like this is as far as it will go for now.