This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Booting VSH in Jpcsp
(11-19-2016, 03:20 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(11-16-2016, 11:44 AM)onelight Wrote: 2. launching of ISO/CSO files from the VSH was broken after ea335c3e805dd010b0c6bc21fe17a670b942bfbf
Whoops, this should now be fixed in ce3b9c9.
Thank you for testing Smile

Thank you.
After I enable
moduleMgr.hleKernelLoadAndStartModule("flash0:/kd/registry.prx", startPriority++);
Theme settings and other steeings working.
(11-20-2016, 12:39 PM)onelight Wrote: After I enable
moduleMgr.hleKernelLoadAndStartModule("flash0:/kd/registry.prx", startPriority++);
Strange, the theme settings are working for me even without registry.prx. True that they are being lost when restarting Jpcsp, but this is because I'm not yet saving these settings.

EDIT: I've now added further settings entries in 147acc8 so that the other VSH settings are also working without registry.prx. But still not saving when exiting Jpcsp....
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
(11-20-2016, 02:57 PM)gid15 Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 12:39 PM)onelight Wrote: After I enable
Strange, the theme settings are working for me even without registry.prx. True that they are being lost when restarting Jpcsp, but this is because I'm not yet saving these settings.

EDIT: I've now added further settings entries in 147acc8 so that the other VSH settings are also working without registry.prx. But still not saving when exiting Jpcsp....
I copy all for flash1 files psp to JPCSP to make theme settings working and saveable.
i wonder now that vsh is working if we can use the native dialogs for save-load system as well..
(11-22-2016, 10:36 AM)shadow Wrote: i wonder now that vsh is working if we can use the native dialogs for save-load system as well..
I've not (yet) found out which calls are implementing these dialogs in vsh. These are not the usual sceUtilityXXX calls, but are using other NIDs...
My idea was to use the vsh files if they are present and our implementation if not available.
Always include a complete log file at INFO level in your reports. Thanks! How to post a log
Starting with bab3b6e, the videos from the VSH (e.g. under ms0:/VIDEO) can be played.

The videos are played using the Jpcsp internal HLE emulation (from sceMpeg) or can be played using the PSP original flash0:/kd/mpeg_vsh.prx file when stored under "flash0/kd". In that case, the HLE emulation of sceVideocodec is used. The performance is not yet perfect but slightly better when using the PSP mpeg_vsh.prx file.
AVC Video playable,
MPEG-4 vidieo not playable.

after 074281c,(Booting VSH or not) Gundam vs Gundam Next PLUS not sound effects
del flash0:/kd/sc_sascore.prx will fix
Finally UMD VIDEO working
But the video looks not good.

.zip   log.zip (Size: 63.35 KB / Downloads: 134)
Testing UMD VIDEO