This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hyperdimension Neptunia [BLUS30701] Errors
(09-15-2016, 12:39 PM)Jason B Wrote: their whole goal is to get all commercial games to run

This is basically what i said.
PC: i5-4690K | RX 480 | 16GB RAM
(09-15-2016, 12:45 PM)Nezarn Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 12:39 PM)Jason B Wrote: their whole goal is to get all commercial games to run

This is basically what i said.

No you said "certain games" and a "PS3 emulator, not a game emulator",
But anyway hopefully someone can answer my question.
To simply answer your question: No developer looks at these parts of the forum, and no developer is actively working to get Neptunia working.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(09-15-2016, 04:33 PM)ssshadow Wrote: To simply answer your question: No developer looks at these parts of the forum, and no developer is actively working to get Neptunia working.

This game does not work for me either but I don't have to have a hard reset but I do get a ton of errors and the game runs at 3FPS
(09-15-2016, 04:33 PM)ssshadow Wrote: To simply answer your question: No developer looks at these parts of the forum, and no developer is actively working to get Neptunia working.

That didn't answer my question. Where can I send them my logs to report errors?
Duh, I know they are not working on the game now but maybe they will take interest
in looking into the errors and work on this game next when they get time.

(09-16-2016, 01:15 PM)CyberPhy Wrote: This game does not work for me either but I don't have to have a hard reset but I do get a ton of errors and the game runs at 3FPS.

I have two questions.
what are the specs of your computer?
What settings do you use on the RPCS3?

It won't even start on my computer so I guess you are lucky to at least get 3 FPS
If it runs on your computer.
(09-18-2016, 12:29 AM)Jason B Wrote:

That didn't answer my question. Where can I send them my logs to report errors?
Duh, I know they are not working on the game now but maybe they will take interest
in looking into the errors and work on this game next when they get time.

(09-16-2016, 01:15 PM)CyberPhy Wrote: This game does not work for me either but I don't have to have a hard reset but I do get a ton of errors and the game runs at 3FPS.

I have two questions.
what are the specs of your computer?
What settings do you use on the RPCS3?

It won't even start on my computer so I guess you are lucky to at least get 3 FPS
If it runs on your computer.
My PC Specs are:
i5@3.20
Ram:15 GB