This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD [NPUB30034]
Just to update: got a PM from "ihaveadollar". He says he's got the same flickering problem but it stopped once he upgraded to a new graphics card and was able to switch to "vulkan". So it must be a bug or an issue related to OpenGl in that game.
Okay it's working now! Downloaded the new build rpcs3-v0.0.3-2017-08-01-b3968261 and the default setting at least for the PPU, has changed from interpreter (fast) to Recompiler (LLVM). In the past, if I selected Recompiler (LLVM) manually it would have a constant barrage of popup windows saying "compiling ppu module". Silly me, I thought it would go on forever so I figured something was wrong. However today I let it finish and the game booted and would you know, no more black flickering!