This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LittleBigPlanet [BCES00141]
The game doesn't work and will not work regardless of what you do.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
I'm getting an interesting result here. The loading screen keeps running infinitely now.
- libfont.prx
- libfontFT.prx
- libfreetype.prx
- libfreetypeTT.prx
- libfs.prx
- libjpgdec.prx
- libmp3dec.prx
- libmp4.prx
- libpngdec.prx
- librtc.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx
PPU Decoder: Interpreter (fast)
SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)

DX12

Does anyone think I should test for hours? It is running at 26 fps stable.
And by the way, this checkered text should not be reported in github?
I know that isn't the last build but it is recent, I was too lazy to change all the games, LLE's and saves for a new update.
(01-02-2017, 01:46 PM)Dante Wrote: can someone help me please i have " Little Big Planet Game of the Year Edition - [BCUS98208] "
and if i run the game , the game stop after 3-5 sec stuck in loding
''Logo''
http://www.mediafire.com/file/c4cr7k720aym72l/RPCS3.log
please help ,, my pc : gtx 1060 6gb ,, i5 6500

Wrong thread and even if it was right, this game is not working.

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 32.37 KB / Downloads: 87)
Novo no RPCS3? Não seja BR, tome alguns links úteis:

RPCS3 para recém-chegados
Diretrizes para novos jogos
Vocabulário na emulação

i7-2600k ~4.5Ghz|GTX 1080 STRIX OC|24GB RAM
Nah, the main thread has probably stopped at this point and the loading screen is just sitting there forever, waiting for a signal that will never come...
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
I'm not sure, but I think I got the loading screen to not freeze once?

unfortunately, I didn't keep track of my settings nor of the logs of that session :c
as of v0.0.4-6092-08708628, it now properly shows the startup screen, but freezes at the second screen.

EDIT:

Currently used libraries:
- libfont.prx
- libfontFT.prx
- libfreetype.prx
- libfreetypeTT.prx
- libfs.prx
- libhttp.sprx
- libjpgdec.sprx
- libmp3dec.sprx
- libmp4.sprx
- libnet.sprx
- libpngdec.sprx
- librtc.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx
- libssl.sprx

Note: also works without the first 4 libraries, unsure on how this will affect on loading the game

Attached Files
.rar   LBP.log.rar (Size: 149.88 KB / Downloads: 85)
as of v0.0.4-6212-0b3fb1d Alpha, the game is now able to get to the video at startup, but depending on the renderer you're using, it'll give different results; for OpenGL, it gives out a fatal error and crashes the emulator after the video finishes; for Vulkan, the game goes to a blackscreen after the video, but doesn't crash the emulator itself.